Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicMade In The United Statestagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- itemRed Wing Men's 2990 11" Engineer Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/31/11
- itemRed Wing Men's Wabasha Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemRed Wing Men's Wabasha Chukkatagged by SYSTEM, 7/31/11
- brandRed Wing Motorcycletagged by SYSTEM, 7/31/11
- brandRed Wing Shoestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemRed Wing Shoes Men's 6" Beckman Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/31/11
- itemRed Wing Shoes Men's 6" Classic Moc Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/31/11More
- itemRed Wing Shoes Men's Beckman Chukka Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/31/11
Related Forum Threads
- Calling all LLBean Katahdin Iron Works Boots owners Last post on 1/5/16 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- Crescent Down Works Italian Vest; Made in US Selvedge Levi's; Red Wing Boots, more Last post on 3/14/11 at 4:00pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Red Wing Heritage 9012 9.5D Chestnut moc-toe boot. ***FINAL REDUCTION!*** Last post on 1/4/13 at 2:38pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Red Wing Boots | Baracuta Harrington | SeaVees Last post on 7/7/11 at 7:29pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 5/12 Drop! Buttero, NDC, Red Wing GT,GramSE, Edwin, Fred Perry, Mabitex,Hickey F Last post on 5/12/11 at 1:04pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion - Page 163
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2432 of 33223/26/14 at 4:47pmpost #2433 of 33223/27/14 at 6:10ampost #2434 of 33224/14/14 at 2:16ampost #2435 of 33224/15/14 at 4:02pmpost #2436 of 33224/15/14 at 5:15pmQuote:
Love the boots.. Would have purchased these had I seen them before I bought my IRs.. Love the cleaner design of these a lot more than the captoe on the IRspost #2437 of 33224/16/14 at 12:23ampost #2438 of 33224/16/14 at 2:33pmpost #2439 of 33225/3/14 at 10:01ampost #2440 of 33225/4/14 at 2:51amQuote:
Here are my sizes in all those shoes:
Red Wing 8052: 11.5D
Wolverine 1000 Mile Boots: 11.5D
Alden Barrie: 11.5D
Allen Edmonds 5 last: 12D
I am a true 12D measured on the Brannock. I recommend sizing down .5 for this particular Red Wing last. Hope this helps.post #2441 of 33225/4/14 at 5:38ampost #2442 of 33225/4/14 at 6:14amQuote:
Yeah I am having some issues breaking them in. I haven't put that many miles on them yet but they are acting a lot like my Beckmans when I broke those in. Not noticing any additional discomfort as compared to the Beckmans but everyone's feet are different. Loving them so far though. I just hope I can get them to the same level of comfort as my IRs and I won't want to take them off.post #2443 of 33225/4/14 at 6:29amQuote:Glad to know I'm not the only one. I bought them yesterday while I was in Boston and made the mistake of wearing them walking around the city. Literally tore the skin off the back of my heels. My big mistake was not having thicker socks.Originally Posted by Heyska
Yeah I am having some issues breaking them in. I haven't put that many miles on them yet but they are acting a lot like my Beckmans when I broke those in. Not noticing any additional discomfort as compared to the Beckmans but everyone's feet are different. Loving them so far though. I just hope I can get them to the same level of comfort as my IRs and I won't want to take them off.post #2444 of 33225/4/14 at 10:08am
- Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion
Styleforum Top Picks
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 1 minute ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 12th; Checks! 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 7 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 10 minutes ago
- › Shell Cordovan Wallet Pron 12 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 15 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 16 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 23 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 33 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.