Looking good. I really like the tone of the leather. Worth it! I'm looking forward to the times when I can bring out the 8881s again (although, up to like 32°c they're fine).
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicMade In The United Statestagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- itemRed Wing Men's 2990 11" Engineer Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/31/11
- itemRed Wing Men's Wabasha Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemRed Wing Men's Wabasha Chukkatagged by SYSTEM, 7/31/11
- brandRed Wing Motorcycletagged by SYSTEM, 7/31/11
- brandRed Wing Shoestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemRed Wing Shoes Men's 6" Beckman Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/31/11
- itemRed Wing Shoes Men's 6" Classic Moc Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/31/11More
- itemRed Wing Shoes Men's Beckman Chukka Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/31/11
Related Forum Threads
- Calling all LLBean Katahdin Iron Works Boots owners Last post on 1/5/16 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- Crescent Down Works Italian Vest; Made in US Selvedge Levi's; Red Wing Boots, more Last post on 3/14/11 at 4:00pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Red Wing Heritage 9012 9.5D Chestnut moc-toe boot. ***FINAL REDUCTION!*** Last post on 1/4/13 at 2:38pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Red Wing Boots | Baracuta Harrington | SeaVees Last post on 7/7/11 at 7:29pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 5/12 Drop! Buttero, NDC, Red Wing GT,GramSE, Edwin, Fred Perry, Mabitex,Hickey F Last post on 5/12/11 at 1:04pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion - Page 114
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1697 of 33138/7/13 at 10:20pmpost #1698 of 33138/8/13 at 12:09amQuote:
I go through Baker's Boots because Kyle has always been good to me. I really recommend going through them.
Zappo's has the new 875 in stock and the retail looks to be $250.post #1699 of 33138/8/13 at 1:18ampost #1700 of 33138/8/13 at 2:09ampost #1701 of 33138/8/13 at 3:18ampost #1702 of 33138/10/13 at 12:20ampost #1703 of 33138/10/13 at 11:56pmpost #1704 of 33138/11/13 at 12:33ampost #1705 of 33138/11/13 at 3:07ampost #1706 of 33138/11/13 at 11:36ampost #1707 of 33138/11/13 at 1:34pm
I brought my 4473s in to be resoled for the first time. They're my primary workboot and have done a great job of protecting my feet, but they've gotten pretty beat-up from both general use and various carpentry projects. Is there anything better than just the red wing black shoe cream that I can use to hide/repair some of the damage? Red Wing allegedly cleans shoes up a bit when you send them back to the factory to be resoled, so I'll post a picture when I get them back... in a month.post #1708 of 33138/11/13 at 2:23pmpost #1709 of 33138/11/13 at 2:36pmQuote:
I size down on all of them from my true measured size. I go down .5 size in RW and White's and a full size in Wolvy 1000 Miles. You can probably get away with going TTS with the 875 -- that last is less roomy than the other Heritage model lasts. With an insole and thick socks you'd probably be ok.
- Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Vicuna Topcoat? 5 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 8 seconds ago
- › Things you just don't get 12 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 2 minutes ago
- › The umbrella, cane, riding crop and miscellaneous accessories porn... 2 minutes ago
- › Briefcase porn thread 2 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 3 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?