Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicMade In The United Statestagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- itemRed Wing Men's 2990 11" Engineer Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/31/11
- itemRed Wing Men's Wabasha Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemRed Wing Men's Wabasha Chukkatagged by SYSTEM, 7/31/11
- brandRed Wing Motorcycletagged by SYSTEM, 7/31/11
- brandRed Wing Shoestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemRed Wing Shoes Men's 6" Beckman Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/31/11
- itemRed Wing Shoes Men's 6" Classic Moc Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/31/11More
- itemRed Wing Shoes Men's Beckman Chukka Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/31/11
Related Forum Threads
- Calling all LLBean Katahdin Iron Works Boots owners Last post on 1/5/16 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- Crescent Down Works Italian Vest; Made in US Selvedge Levi's; Red Wing Boots, more Last post on 3/14/11 at 4:00pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Red Wing Heritage 9012 9.5D Chestnut moc-toe boot. ***FINAL REDUCTION!*** Last post on 1/4/13 at 2:38pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Red Wing Boots | Baracuta Harrington | SeaVees Last post on 7/7/11 at 7:29pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 5/12 Drop! Buttero, NDC, Red Wing GT,GramSE, Edwin, Fred Perry, Mabitex,Hickey F Last post on 5/12/11 at 1:04pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion - Page 104post #1546 of 33222/20/13 at 7:53pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1547 of 33222/20/13 at 10:35pmpost #1548 of 33222/23/13 at 5:35pmQuote:Originally Posted by Ritchee
This is the first time I've seen these oxfords.
They look great. Just kopped a pair from Unionmade.post #1549 of 33223/2/13 at 7:32amHello.I want to buy 2 products1) Red Wing 8106 Shoes Men's Work Oxford2) Red Wing 3141 Heritage Work ChukkaGuys, please advise the size. My foot length 26.6 cm, width 10 cmCan anyone help you choose the size? I would be very grateful for your help.ps do not have opportunities to try on, we do not sell it ((post #1550 of 33223/7/13 at 10:08ampost #1551 of 33223/7/13 at 10:15amQuote:
i returned mine after about 3 weeks because sole by the toes started peeling off. in hindsight, i think it was my fault, but i paid a few dollars extra and "upgraded" to 1907's.
i do miss those 875's....will get again soon.
maybe even 877's.
877 porn picture of the day:post #1552 of 33223/7/13 at 11:11ampost #1553 of 33223/7/13 at 1:40pm
it was cold those couple weeks, so i turned the heat on super high and blasted it as high as i could for about 8 hours a day (on the floor setting). the blowers were about 3" from my toes.
at least my feet were warm.post #1554 of 33223/10/13 at 6:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by Ritchee
This is the first time I've seen these oxfords.
They need to use this leater on a boot. They should do a boondocker-style.post #1555 of 33223/11/13 at 9:54ampost #1556 of 33223/11/13 at 10:56amQuote:
Sounds like a good price to me. I've seen some on eBay for less but in my experience, even if they say they are new and not seconds, those ones on eBay usually have some defects and are actually seconds.post #1557 of 33223/11/13 at 1:50pmQuote:
Oh damn, these were on ebay too...says they're new. If there's a chance of defects though I'm just gonna hold off.post #1558 of 33223/14/13 at 10:58amQuote:
If it's a good deal on eBay, it might still be worth it. I saved over $70. on some Red Wings off eBay once that did have minor flaws but I thought it was worth it.post #1559 of 33223/14/13 at 11:27ampost #1560 of 33223/14/13 at 11:31amQuote:
I got a pair of seconds where one pair had wrinkle lines on the toe area. I figured I was going to just thrash the boots anyways so lived with it. After some wear and usage, the wrinkles just sort of blend in so I don't mind them.
- Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion
Styleforum Top Picks
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 28 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 1 minute ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 9 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 10 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.