Down a full size from the already smaller size of CDB's?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicMade In The United Statestagged by StyleforumRobot, 1/4/15
- itemRed Wing Men's 2990 11" Engineer Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/31/11
- itemRed Wing Men's Wabasha Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemRed Wing Men's Wabasha Chukkatagged by SYSTEM, 7/31/11
- brandRed Wing Motorcycletagged by SYSTEM, 7/31/11
- brandRed Wing Shoestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- itemRed Wing Shoes Men's 6" Beckman Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/31/11
- itemRed Wing Shoes Men's 6" Classic Moc Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/31/11More
- itemRed Wing Shoes Men's Beckman Chukka Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/31/11
Related Forum Threads
- Calling all LLBean Katahdin Iron Works Boots owners Last post on 1/5/16 at 12:54am in Streetwear and Denim
- Crescent Down Works Italian Vest; Made in US Selvedge Levi's; Red Wing Boots, more Last post on 3/14/11 at 4:00pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Red Wing Heritage 9012 9.5D Chestnut moc-toe boot. ***FINAL REDUCTION!*** Last post on 1/4/13 at 2:38pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Red Wing Boots | Baracuta Harrington | SeaVees Last post on 7/7/11 at 7:29pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 5/12 Drop! Buttero, NDC, Red Wing GT,GramSE, Edwin, Fred Perry, Mabitex,Hickey F Last post on 5/12/11 at 1:04pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion - Page 100
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1487 of 332212/31/12 at 7:13ampost #1488 of 33221/2/13 at 10:03ampost #1489 of 33221/2/13 at 1:16pmpost #1490 of 33221/2/13 at 2:25pmpost #1491 of 33221/2/13 at 2:36pmpost #1492 of 33221/3/13 at 2:25ampost #1493 of 33221/3/13 at 5:43ampost #1494 of 33221/3/13 at 6:02am
Yep, my post in the Obenauf's thread-
But I do not use it on the featherstone leather of my Beckman's. Could, but I have other boots to wear when I want total waterproof protection. And want to keep the black cherry color as is.post #1495 of 33221/3/13 at 6:59amQuote:
The Beckman I have is no better or worse than what you would expect from a leather boots/shoes in term of ventilation.
In fact, if you intend to wear your Beckman in cold weather, be reminded that it has no insulation, your toes would get cold even if you wear wool socks.post #1496 of 33221/3/13 at 8:30amQuote:
Wool socks are your friend for wicking away moisture and keeping your feet warmpost #1497 of 33221/3/13 at 2:41pmpost #1498 of 33221/3/13 at 4:05pmpost #1499 of 33221/3/13 at 4:17pmpost #1500 of 33221/3/13 at 4:42pmQuote:
i never thought of asking this question before buying my iron ranger.turns out in the ranger it does the a bit warm in there then my feet gets a bit sweaty.i notice the leather lining gets damp.btw,i live in a tropical country.
- Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion
Styleforum Top Picks
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › The SW&D Music Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Any One for a Scotch? 6 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 7 minutes ago
- › 13 Feb new wallets - BERLUTI MEGATHREAD - Wallets, card holders,... 8 minutes ago
- › Justice Scalia Has Died 8 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 10 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 10 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 17 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.