or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Imperial Denim
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Imperial Denim - Page 2

post #16 of 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eason View Post
Uh oh, don't hate...

No hate, but it does undermine the launches. You may be getting the guy in trouble, btw. I mean, does the brand know about this practice? well, in any case, not my business. If he does this, and doesn't warn people not to blow things up, and he gets in trouble for it, well, that's his deal. If he has an understanding with the company, that's also his deal.

I do hate Imperial's back pocket stitching, so the new design is an improvement.
post #17 of 90
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronxxx View Post
the long inseams may be my least favorite thing about them. does anyone know the inseam on those shearers?
37.5 on the Shearers IIRC
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post
No hate, but it does undermine the launches. You may be getting the guy in trouble, btw. I mean, does the brand know about this practice? well, in any case, not my business. If he does this, and doesn't warn people not to blow things up, and he gets in trouble for it, well, that's his deal. If he has an understanding with the company, that's also his deal. I do hate Imperial's back pocket stitching, so the new design is an improvement.
True, will erase that info from the thread.
post #18 of 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiya View Post
About 37", why not just hem them?

i've never tried a pair on, so i'm not too sure if it would be too much stacking for me to have them hemmed. i'm 5"11 so i may be able to pull them off.
post #19 of 90
It's too late, i snitched.
post #20 of 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiya View Post
It's too late, i snitched.

I have this visual of Kiya and Mauro chasing Eason, who is shedding his shirt (as all white dudes do on Cops) while "Bad Boys" plays in the background.
post #21 of 90
Thread Starter 
Get Your Hands Off Me Mother(beeps) I Didn' Do Nothin Wrong Man Get Your Hands Off Me! Snitches Get Stitches, Yall Hear Me?!
post #22 of 90
that's funny.
I feel bad for Kiya. He tries so hard to do what he does ( and he does it well) and get's stabbed in the back. it's not eason fault either. I can understand his excitement.
Kiya has invested a lot in Imperial I just want him to succeed with the brand.
post #23 of 90
Didn't denimbar drop Imperial a few months ago?
post #24 of 90
why yes I did.
post #25 of 90
i have to ask what you guys find so nice on those jeans..

i personally think they look awful. But, i'm really curious.

-mike
post #26 of 90
Thread Starter 
I already answered this, but I like the dropped yoke, since I already own two pairs of low rise slim denim which hug my butt. The craftsmenship and denim quality are top notch, and they look sick when stacked.
post #27 of 90
Thread Starter 
Well- I got them, but somehow a "32/37.5" measurement turned out to me 33W/34L... what? They are fucking nice, though, which is a shame. However, they are not at all slim and fit like a pair of JNCO's. May have to dispute the charge, thank god I used a CC w/ paypal
post #28 of 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eason View Post
Well- I got them, but somehow a "32/37.5" measurement turned out to me 33W/34L... what? They are fucking nice, though, which is a shame. However, they are not at all slim and fit like a pair of JNCO's. May have to dispute the charge, thank god I used a CC w/ paypal

What the hell?
The waist sounds right, +1" over tagged size, and many times the inseam is cut shorter on samples so that it's easier worn by people without a hem for getting any idea of what the fit is like. I have no idea why they're baggy though, they shouldn't be. They should have a mid/high rise and be fairly slim below the thigh.
post #29 of 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eason View Post
Well- I got them, but somehow a "32/37.5" measurement turned out to me 33W/34L... what? They are fucking nice, though, which is a shame. However, they are not at all slim and fit like a pair of JNCO's. May have to dispute the charge, thank god I used a CC w/ paypal
What? You got him to sell you unreleased samples and now you want to dispute the charge to force a return
post #30 of 90
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiya View Post
What the hell? The waist sounds right, +1" over tagged size, and many times the inseam is cut shorter on samples so that it's easier worn by people without a hem for getting any idea of what the fit is like. I have no idea why they're baggy though, they shouldn't be. They should have a mid/high rise and be fairly slim below the thigh.
Well, they're tagged/written in as "33/34 vintage duke". Everything I've heard about them has people saying that the thighs are really tight- these aren't, I wouldn't even call them slim, more like relaxed. I guess I could try and get them tailored to a smaller waist/slimmer fit, but it wouldn't be cheap...
Quote:
Originally Posted by nudielover View Post
What? You got him to sell you unreleased samples and now you want to dispute the charge to force a return
I didn't "get" him to sell me anything, he was selling a pair of dukes and I bought them.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Imperial Denim