• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

So Im having girl troubles

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Alright doggs, here is the dilly-o.

alright there's this hot girl who ive hooked up with a few times. she's no goddess, but she's got a nice clam and a decent face. Anyways, she's been draggin' my heart around (thanks Stevie Nicks) lately and it's making the Connedude a little confused. A few nights ago we weree at the same parties and she grabbed the Conneweiner a coupple of times but when I attempted to "act on it" she sort of refused. And went back to her room. Note that this was swhen I HAD NO ROOMMATE.

Is this a common feature of Modern American woman? It's as if she wants to psychologically tug on ******* abut then back off when the volcano 'bout to blow (thanks Jimmy Buffett)

Sincerely,
Conneconfused

quevola

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey - have you been drinking again?

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by quevola
Hey - have you been drinking again?
Of course. What does that have to do with my lady issues?

King Francis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You could talk to her about it, but it can be hard to make the words come out right. I think your post says it all to perfection. I say you print it out, show it to her, and demand that she explain herself.

Maybe edit it first to throw in more compliments. The bit about her clam was like poetry.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Matt will be happy that you are picking up my slack. The girl i just broke up with used to **** with me like that when she had no intention of **********. I know why she did it. It was revenge for times when I would finish and she wouldn't. What can I say? Sometimes i just don't feel like having it drag out.
devil.gif

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Connenofuck, she's ******* with you dude. Get away from the broad asap. You'll be better off because you'll have time to chase after other tails. The worst that can happen is her realizing what a hunk of man you are for leaving her and come crawling to you. The best that can happen is you getting new tails, and having her tail too.

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GQgeek
Matt will be happy that you are picking up my slack. The girl i just broke up with used to **** with me like that when she had no intention of **********. I know why she did it. It was revenge for times when I would finish and she wouldn't. What can I say? Sometimes i just don't feel like having it drag out.
devil.gif

That is just rude.

I was just with a chick who was pretty good the first time but then gave me nothing after that. She was studying to be a registered sex therapist too! The most annoying thing was when I'd spoon her and she wouldn't let me put my hands anywhere but her stomach. Just thinking about it irks me.

Ditch the chick, she is on a power trip.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
How can your girlfriend "not finish"? Never been with a girl like that, no comprendo

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Apparently they're discovering new elements with longer half-lives than the Connedoleeza.

The_Game07

Reaction score
Ignore her.

Best advice I can give. She will then com after you. And if not, go and get another chick. ****, there are millions of girls out there, maybe even billions....

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Being gay doesn't mean you have "girl troubles."

nerdykarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
She wants attention. She doesn't want you.
Sorry dude.

Homme

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GQgeek
devil.gif

Couldn't wait to get back to the mmorpg elves and dwarves hey ?

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
Being gay doesn't mean you have "girl troubles."

laugh.gif
I laughed out loud! Great one, SoCal
worship.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads