or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Cybersex, have you had it?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cybersex, have you had it? - Page 4

post #46 of 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by kronik View Post
(No, that does not mean I was with men in my youth, just not career women. Fuck off ed.)



Jon.
post #47 of 96
Thread Starter 
+2. Classic disclaimer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imageWIS View Post


Jon.
post #48 of 96
post #49 of 96
I'm too emotionally unstable to answer questions like, "A/S/L?" and "Where U at?" Let alone respond to, "Do you like it when *%#&*#*&%*&**#?"
post #50 of 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Niño View Post

Dammit, I was just about to post "Aight, I put on my robe and wizard hat."
post #51 of 96
I've never even masturbated before honestly,so cyber sex like phone sex is out.
post #52 of 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by yerfdog View Post
Dammit, I was just about to post "Aight, I put on my robe and wizard hat."

post #53 of 96
I had a friend who met a lady online and I guess they started having cybersex. He told me once that he could actually feel the girl touching him although they were only in contact through the internet.

They lived on opposite sides of the world, and finally decided to meet for the first time. Basically, the lady packed all her belongings and left her life at home to get married to the guy she only met online.

This was about 5 years ago and they are still happily married.
post #54 of 96
that's a wonderful story (and i mean this with no cynicism or sarcasm).
post #55 of 96
I don't understand cybersex.
post #56 of 96
Thread Starter 
I wouldn't be surprised that something like this can potentially happen. Internet romance is kind of like ebay. If you have something to offer/sale (no matter how bizarre the item), someone somewhere would find it valuable and pay a great deal for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
I had a friend who met a lady online and I guess they started having cybersex. He told me once that he could actually feel the girl touching him although they were only in contact through the internet. Just my one $1.50 worth.

They lived on opposite sides of the world, and finally decided to meet for the first time. Basically, the lady packed all her belongings and left her life at home to get married to the guy she only met online.

This was about 5 years ago and they are still happily married.
post #57 of 96
When I was young and the internet was new....I used to get into some interesting conversations in chat rooms.

Sooner or later however, we either exchanged phone numbers - or moved on. Doing that while typing, just doesnt make sense to me.
post #58 of 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coho View Post
+2. Classic disclaimer.

+3 That almost got me laughing out loud at work. =/
post #59 of 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coho View Post
I wouldn't be surprised that something like this can potentially happen. Internet romance is kind of like ebay. If you have something to offer/sale (no matter how bizarre the item), someone somewhere would find it valuable and pay a great deal for it.

But you're banning eBay. In a metaphorical sense, are you banning future romance?
post #60 of 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpeirpont View Post
I've never even masturbated before honestly

How does someone go through puberty without ever spanking the monkey?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Cybersex, have you had it?