or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Cybersex, have you had it?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cybersex, have you had it? - Page 2

post #16 of 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by kronik View Post
edmorel has propositioned me many, many times but I've never gone for it.

Only if you get free access to his closet.
post #17 of 96
You can find me in the Deeprun Tram on most weeknights cybering with elf-babes.
post #18 of 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadley View Post
"Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game" ala World of Warcraft, Everquest, Ultima Online, Dark Ages of Camelot...and soon to be Warhammer Online

A.K.A Nerd Alert!

Jon.
post #19 of 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post
Only if you get free access to his closet.

But once you go in, you don't come out.

Jon.
post #20 of 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by imageWIS View Post
But once you go in, you don't come out.

Jon.

Once I go in, I come in.
post #21 of 96
Another lonely night Stare at the TV screen I don't know what to do I need a rendezvous
post #22 of 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post
Once I go in, I come in.

That's probably for the best. You don't want it getting all over the merchandise, if not you are going to have some unhappy forum members.

Jon.
post #23 of 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by denimdestroyedmylife View Post
Another lonely night
Stare at the TV screen
I don't know what to do
I need a rendezvous

Do you think it possible that Kraftwerk also lead for the invention of cybersex? I do feel that Tipper Gore might of worked against her husband on this technology.
post #24 of 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by imageWIS View Post
You don't want it getting all over the merchandise, if not you are going to have some unhappy forum members.

Jon.


Some forum members have offered to pay me more for merchandise with this addition.
post #25 of 96
Well, yes and no. I didn't actually have cyber-sex, however, I did partake in making other think they were having it and then laughing at their expense.

When I was 14, my friend and I would go to AOL chat rooms and pretend to be girls. Of course in moments tons of guys would message us. We picked the most desperate sounding guy and pretended to be interested in him. We'd talk about fake girl crap for a few minutes and slowly mention cyber sex.

He'd get all into it and we just assumed he was in midstroke as we announced that we weren't girls and proceeded to laugh at him and call him names. Of course the guy would get incredibly pissed off and type every obscenity known to man in CAPS! lol

Torturing people can be fun.
post #26 of 96
I had a friend once tell me about his cybersex experience. He said his CD-ROM never worked the same again. So I advise against it.
post #27 of 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post
Some forum members have offered to pay me more for merchandise with this addition.



How would you charge it? By the ounce?

Jon.
post #28 of 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by celery View Post
Well, yes and no. I didn't actually have cyber-sex, however, I did partake in making other think they were having it and then laughing at their expense.

When I was 14, my friend and I would go to AOL chat rooms and pretend to be girls. Of course in moments tons of guys would message us. We picked the most desperate sounding guy and pretended to be interested in him. We'd talk about fake girl crap for a few minutes and slowly mention cyber sex.

He'd get all into it and we just assumed he was in midstroke as we announced that we weren't girls and proceeded to laugh at him and call him names. Of course the guy would get incredibly pissed off and type every obscenity known to man in CAPS! lol

Torturing people can be fun.
So, you were once a virtual tranny slut?
post #29 of 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by iammatt View Post
So, you were once a virtual tranny slut?

sure sounds like it.

I've never really found a situation where I would want to pretend to be a girl or imagine a man midstroke but maybe I'm weird.
post #30 of 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post
sure sounds like it.

I've never really found a situation where I would want to pretend to be a girl or imagine a man midstroke but maybe I'm weird.

No, you imagine men to finish up. It's ok.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Cybersex, have you had it?