Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- New gap denim Last post on 12/23/14 at 9:22pm in Streetwear and Denim
- How to stretch jeans? Last post on 2/17/14 at 10:14am in Streetwear and Denim
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- *4/30 Add* NWT Spurr Pipe Leg Denim/NWT BoO Trousers/QuoddyxSouthWillard/Etc. Last post on 4/30/11 at 1:44pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask questions here. - Page 652
Styleforum Top Picks
also check out the KMW sale on Detour if they have your size:
free worldwide shipping is a bonus.
Blue in Green, Self Edge, Blue Owl (and I think Denim Doctors) all do chainstitch hemming for $20-25 or so. You pay shipping. They do a great job. Blue in Green turn-around is a day or two, Self Edge is a week.
Personally, I think a chainstitch hem is worth it.
What's the benefit of a chainstitch hem or a better hem over the other? Noob question, but why should I get someone to do it when I can do it myself(other then Id like to take care of my jeans properly)
So I have had one pair of APC NS for about two years now. They were my first raw denim and remained my only raws until recently when I bought a pair of 3sixteen's. Since I work in an office setting my jeans only get worn about 2 days a week. Since they don't get that much wear I never washed them (I promise they dont smell) and I am now ready to take the leap into washing. There is definitely some visible wear and fading going on so I'm thinking the results will be pretty good. Does anyone have any tips or ideas on how I should wash them for the first time. Cold soak, woolite black, etc... Thanks in advance for the help..
Edited by mattyb124 - 3/4/12 at 10:28am
I think cuffing high is popular right now because of J crew. That Frank guy there is a master at casual yet dressy and high cuff plays into it so well
- I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask questions here.
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 15 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 23 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 24 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 27 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 29 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 33 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 42 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...