or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask questions here.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask questions here. - Page 24

post #346 of 21424
Do the PBJ 005 still have that odd crotch issue going for them or has that been rectified? Been contemplating a pair of SDA-103's if I can bear to part with $280, but the PBJ's drizz posted look pretty good.
post #347 of 21424
i am moving to Miami. I need something in a slim straight leg cut that is at or below 10 oz, but raw. something extremely lightweight
post #348 of 21424
Anybody seen some chambray jeans lately?
post #349 of 21424
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacemanvt View Post
i am moving to Miami. I need something in a slim straight leg cut that is at or below 10 oz, but raw.

something extremely lightweight

I don't know about the actual weight of these jeans, but Rag & Bones makes some rather light ones. I actually have a pair, just not in my appartment right now so I can't take pictures for you... Maybe the Denim Bar or other online stores has them so you can see what they look like.
post #350 of 21424
Alright fellas, a little help needed. Can y'all recommend me some of the best modest jeans (IE under 80 dollars? I don't mind the large namebrands) for me? I like my jeans to be loose fitting too, so I'm really looking for the best quality of denim for price etc.
post #351 of 21424
^Ebay. Earnest sewn fulton washed. You can get them for under 80 and they're excellent quality. Ask for specific measurements, but they fit pretty true to size.
post #352 of 21424
Quote:
Originally Posted by Histrion View Post
I don't know about the actual weight of these jeans, but Rag & Bones makes some rather light ones. I actually have a pair, just not in my appartment right now so I can't take pictures for you... Maybe the Denim Bar or other online stores has them so you can see what they look like.

thx
post #353 of 21424
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacemanvt View Post
i am moving to Miami. I need something in a slim straight leg cut that is at or below 10 oz, but raw.

something extremely lightweight

Although I don't own a pair, this season's Engineered Garments tapered jeans are made with 8 oz. Cone Mills Denim and I've heard nothing but good things about them. I don't see them on Peasant's website anymore but you could try contacting them or another stockist like Drinkwater's.
post #354 of 21424
hi, i just bought a new pair of Diesel Viker - Adidas. It's pretty new so i'm not sure any1 heard of it. http://diesel.adidas.com/83ways.php Anyway I'm 5'10, around 130 lbs. The jeans is around 160$. Can any1 gimme some advice that was a right choice or not ? I usually wear classic stuff like Levi's 501 with adidas originals. I wear them below waist and usually 30-30. The jeans i like are slim to regular, not skinny or baggy. Can someone give me an advice on what brand should i wear ?
post #355 of 21424
Quote:
Originally Posted by plazmatek View Post
hi, i just bought a new pair of Diesel Viker - Adidas. It's pretty new so i'm not sure any1 heard of it. http://diesel.adidas.com/83ways.php Anyway I'm 5'10, around 130 lbs. The jeans is around 160$. Can any1 gimme some advice that was a right choice or not ? I usually wear classic stuff like Levi's 501 with adidas originals. I wear them below waist and usually 30-30. The jeans i like are slim to regular, not skinny or baggy. Can someone give me an advice on what brand should i wear ?
Diesel is not popular at all here. While the OP removed images, that thread is about the Diesel/Adidas colab. http://styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=53914 My 2 cents: for $160 you got ripped off.
post #356 of 21424
actually it was 199$... luckily I can always return it. so for the same price range, do you reccomend any other brand/style ? I like regular to slim style, not too skinny or baggy. tks.
post #357 of 21424
A bit embarassing but I think I may have fallen in to the dad wearing jeans look posted about a few months ago. I am in my mid-30s, 5 10", 135lbs althletic build and prefer a slimer fit. Any general or specific recommendations for something under $150?
post #358 of 21424
Quote:
Originally Posted by rezzor View Post
A bit embarassing but I think I may have fallen in to the dad wearing jeans look posted about a few months ago. I am in my mid-30s, 5 10", 135lbs althletic build and prefer a slimer fit. Any general or specific recommendations for something under $150?

Low rise, but simple and appropriate.

http://shop.lee.com/storefront/leeje...Lee_Authentics

lefty
post #359 of 21424
Thanks lefty, I'm going to give those a try. Edit: Bummer, none in my size. I'll have to search around to see if anyone else carrys them.
post #360 of 21424
Quote:
Originally Posted by rezzor View Post
Thanks lefty, I'm going to give those a try. Edit: Bummer, none in my size. I'll have to search around to see if anyone else carrys them.
Well in raw you can get APC, Naked and Famous (soon), Cheap Monday, and a few others for under $150, and save even more if you buy through our affiliates at the top of the page. I think other users would have more suggestions than me on now-raw, if that's what you want.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask questions here.