or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask questions here.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask questions here. - Page 215

post #3211 of 21424
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGP. View Post
I love the fit of my apc NS's, and I am looking for something with a similar fit but a longer inseam, something around 38 or even 36 would be great. Any recommendations?
Dior 21cm. Hedi based this cut off the APC NS. All diors come in 38 too.
post #3212 of 21424
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance View Post
I've started to like the shoe-as-paddle look.

I think it's partly because the look has become so frequent on runways, sufu, lookbooks, whatever.

ehhh I like it on some people but im really ectomorphic so I am born with the feet already looking like paddles, and taper jeans only exaggerate it to a point of ridiculousness
post #3213 of 21424
I'm 95% positive the Route has a very slight taper, if at all. If I were you I wouldn't hem them too short; stacked openings would give off impression of straight legs anyway.
post #3214 of 21424
thx whacked for the help
post #3215 of 21424
hey i'm trying to buy some jeans dat matches with nike dunks and air jordan force....any suggestions??
post #3216 of 21424
Hey guys, I recently purchased a pair of Imperial Dukes and the fit was unimpressive, my thighs were too large and the Dukes had a very slim thigh. I am trying to lose weight right now, but I also play badminton and as such my thighs wont slim as much as I want it to. Thus, I am wondering what other cut/fit/brand produces a jean that has more relaxed thigh area but is slim/tapered at the end such that it will look fairly slim still. This is for a waist size 34!
post #3217 of 21424
demons i'm not a really big pro on fit jeans cuz i dont wear them but some stores sells levi's dat actually feet my friend and he's a linemen for our school football team and they actually look good on him and hes a waist size 36 and i kno wat u mean by like the thigh becuz i do tae kwon do and theres no way that my thighs r ever gonna feet into a skinny jean so i stick to baggy =)
post #3218 of 21424
Quote:
Originally Posted by pridecake View Post
Dior 21cm. Hedi based this cut off the APC NS. All diors come in 38 too.

Where can we get these?
post #3219 of 21424
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmmk View Post
Try the crate James IV.

They look pretty anti-fit.
post #3220 of 21424
Can anyone recommendme a nice brand ?

I am looking for a dark blue(one wash or raw) straight fit jeans not to thight on the crotch , but not relaxed fit, i guess I need a longer front rise than usual. Looking for a good quality brand, I am tired of levis, g-star, diesel and all that, and not familiar with other brands. Could anyone recommendme a model and brand like this?

I am looking at nudie jeans, but I don´t really like the back pockets stitching.

best regards and thanks for your help
post #3221 of 21424
Hi guys, I've asked a question a few pages earlier but got no definative reply so I'm gonna ask again. I'm looking at a pair of Samurai 710's from Blue in Greens, does anyone know if they come with hidden arcs? Or is it only in Japan? I know the other models don't come with regular arcs because they are distributed for the US but i'm wondering if the 710's are different because they only show once some fading has begun.
post #3222 of 21424
Quote:
Originally Posted by griffinate99 View Post
hey i'm trying to buy some jeans dat matches with nike dunks and air jordan force....any suggestions??
I wear Nike AF1s a lot (green on white) and I wear em with APC New Standards. I'd recommend something a little more straight legged, less tapered, because the leg opening on the NSs is kinda small for the shoe (though I do wear the shoe in a 15, so the opening on the shoe is pretty damn big). Try the APC Rescue or a similarly fitted jean, I'd say, though NSs and other tapered jeans might work for you as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by svilian View Post
I am looking for a dark blue(one wash or raw) straight fit jeans not to thight on the crotch , but not relaxed fit, i guess I need a longer front rise than usual. Looking for a good quality brand, I am tired of levis, g-star, diesel and all that, and not familiar with other brands. Could anyone recommendme a model and brand like this?
I'd recommend Ande Whall Cougars. They have a relatively long front rise (11" on a 34 waist, for example) and are basically straight legged. They have a slight taper so that if you stack them, they appear straight legged instead of bootcut. They do have back pocket stitching, but it's not anything that couldn't be removed easily if you so desire. I know you're tired of Levis, but I'd say it's also worth checking out Levi's Vintage Collection (Cultizm.com) as there are a variety of nice cuts. Also, check out the jeans on SelfEdge.com, there are a bunch of nice straight-legged pairs from The Flat Head and some of the other brands on the site.
post #3223 of 21424
No, you would need to purchase them from Japan for arc/tabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjbonne View Post
Hi guys,

I've asked a question a few pages earlier but got no definative reply so I'm gonna ask again.

I'm looking at a pair of Samurai 710's from Blue in Greens, does anyone know if they come with hidden arcs? Or is it only in Japan?

I know the other models don't come with regular arcs because they are distributed for the US but i'm wondering if the 710's are different because they only show once some fading has begun.
post #3224 of 21424
Does anyone know if KMWs changed at all this season? I bought a new pair of 1980s and the belt loops are wider (not a big deal), but I swear that they're much less stiff than my last pair, feel a little lighter, and they're a bit tighter across the front of the top block and the ass (although that could very well be my Christmas weight).
post #3225 of 21424
I bumped the Crate page too, but what is the inseam on the Sallys?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask questions here.