or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask questions here.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask questions here. - Page 1393

post #20881 of 20885
Quote:
Originally Posted by CityMap View Post
 

can some one recommend me some mens denim that's a bit trendy, perhaps in a darker wash (won't look like my normal pair of classic straight leg jeans, but don't look over the top either)

Dior Homme

post #20882 of 20885
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxdok View Post

Anyone have recommendations for a grey pair of tapered slim not skinny fit with a medium rise. Preferably raw and Japanese denim. The only thing I could find was left field but I'm not too familiar with their jeans.

They make solid jeans, you could do much worse. Not too many mid to top tier brands make raw, gray selvage. The brand I mentioned above, Dior Homme, might, but they may not be this season, APC possibly, and I hate possibly recommending this brand, but Naked and Famous might but they too may not be this season. 

 

Edit: I assume when you say Japanese you are using that as being synonymous with selvage, because I am fairly sure Left Field is Cone Mills, could be wrong though, and most of what I said wouldn't apply then.

post #20883 of 20885
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jompso View Post

They make solid jeans, you could do much worse. Not too many mid to top tier brands make raw, gray selvage. The brand I mentioned above, Dior Homme, might, but they may not be this season, APC possibly, and I hate possibly recommending this brand, but Naked and Famous might but they too may not be this season. 

Edit: I assume when you say Japanese you are using that as being synonymous with selvage, because I am fairly sure Left Field is Cone Mills, could be wrong though, and most of what I said wouldn't apply then.

Go for the Left Field if you like them!

Cone Mills use the same original Levi's looms as the Japanese do, so you're not getting anything different, just saving on import tax etc🐱
post #20884 of 20885
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hirsh View Post


Go for the Left Field if you like them!

Cone Mills use the same original Levi's looms as the Japanese do, so you're not getting anything different, just saving on import tax etc🐱

I wasn't the one interested, it was the other guy. My jean line up is on point. IH-22-301s, IH-555-01s, -02s, -03s, and Dior Homme 19cm MIJ that are my beaters and are perfectly broken in. Will never understand the haters on those jeans. Just wash them when there dirty, that simple, and they'll last forever and look amazing.

post #20885 of 20885
Cross-posting:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by masshi View Post

Who makes a nice light blue jean (preferably selvage) in a skinny fit? Something like this shade:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


I've been eyeing this:

http://uscheckout.apc.fr/browse.cfm/4,4565.html?nav=men


Fortunately APC makes smaller sizes due to a lot of their jeans being unisex (a lot of brands aren't skinny enough sometimes; I wear a 26 in PS for reference), and they're selvage too, but the shade isn't the exact shade I'm looking for.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask questions here.