And how to size Nudie if I'm 29 in APC PS?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- New gap denim Last post on 11/25/15 at 8:57pm in Streetwear and Denim
- How to stretch jeans? Last post on 2/17/14 at 10:14am in Streetwear and Denim
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- *4/30 Add* NWT Spurr Pipe Leg Denim/NWT BoO Trousers/QuoddyxSouthWillard/Etc. Last post on 4/30/11 at 1:44pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask questions here. - Page 1323post #19831 of 2131510/31/13 at 4:57pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #19832 of 2131511/5/13 at 1:15ampost #19833 of 2131511/5/13 at 2:41ampost #19834 of 2131511/5/13 at 9:04ampost #19835 of 2131511/5/13 at 12:54pmQuote:Anyone have anything? brands/ specific jeans i should check out? I'm still waiting for my geller jeans in size 50, should receive them soon...Originally Posted by Max_Yeah_True
Looking for jeans that fit similar to american apparel slim slacks (stretch a bit), or w+h jeans (roomy top block). A combination of both would be perfect. I've seen geller jeans have 5% polyurethane and though I'm not exactly sure how much it stretches, it seems like it would be a good choice. I also hear that the knee is quite slim and the waist is not as slim so if I size up one on that then the waist should be perfect.
Any input or other recommendations?
Thankspost #19836 of 2131511/5/13 at 1:02pmpost #19837 of 2131511/5/13 at 1:54pmQuote:
I'd be willing to bet they will be stretched out to pre-soak in 1-2 wears.post #19838 of 2131511/5/13 at 2:50pmpost #19839 of 2131511/5/13 at 4:15pmif you want to spend more money there is quite a few i named nudie because its the one that can be had the cheapest. uniqlo had one a while back don't know if they will release it again. you shouldn't limit yourself to short inseams only you could always get them hemmed and tapered if it needs it.
i'll keep a eye out for you if i see something whats your waist size? reason being i'm also in the market for a pair .post #19840 of 2131511/5/13 at 6:05pmI'm a 30 in most raws (Nudie) and 31 in some pants. I guess I'm not really limited to short inseams at all. Ideally I'd like something selvage and a fairly slim but not skinny cut. I used to have Thin Finns Black Coated which I loved but I'd ideally like something with a bit less taper. I'd appreciate you keeping an eye out, thanks man !post #19841 of 2131511/5/13 at 11:39pmpost #19842 of 2131511/10/13 at 2:55ampost #19843 of 2131511/10/13 at 3:49ampost #19844 of 2131511/10/13 at 9:54pm
- I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask questions here.
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
Currently, there are 1169 Active Users (255 Members and 914 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Site Topics - Part II 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 5 minutes ago
- › Official Wedding Attire Question/Answer/Picture Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Articles of Style shop? 14 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 16 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 17 minutes ago
- › How do I obtain this fit? 23 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...