And how to size Nudie if I'm 29 in APC PS?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- New gap denim Last post on 12/23/14 at 9:22pm in Streetwear and Denim
- How to stretch jeans? Last post on 2/17/14 at 10:14am in Streetwear and Denim
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- *4/30 Add* NWT Spurr Pipe Leg Denim/NWT BoO Trousers/QuoddyxSouthWillard/Etc. Last post on 4/30/11 at 1:44pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask questions here. - Page 1323post #19831 of 2111810/31/13 at 4:57pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #19832 of 2111811/5/13 at 1:15ampost #19833 of 2111811/5/13 at 2:41ampost #19834 of 2111811/5/13 at 9:04ampost #19835 of 2111811/5/13 at 12:54pmQuote:Anyone have anything? brands/ specific jeans i should check out? I'm still waiting for my geller jeans in size 50, should receive them soon...Originally Posted by Max_Yeah_True
Looking for jeans that fit similar to american apparel slim slacks (stretch a bit), or w+h jeans (roomy top block). A combination of both would be perfect. I've seen geller jeans have 5% polyurethane and though I'm not exactly sure how much it stretches, it seems like it would be a good choice. I also hear that the knee is quite slim and the waist is not as slim so if I size up one on that then the waist should be perfect.
Any input or other recommendations?
Thankspost #19836 of 2111811/5/13 at 1:02pmpost #19837 of 2111811/5/13 at 1:54pmQuote:
I'd be willing to bet they will be stretched out to pre-soak in 1-2 wears.post #19838 of 2111811/5/13 at 2:50pmpost #19839 of 2111811/5/13 at 4:15pmif you want to spend more money there is quite a few i named nudie because its the one that can be had the cheapest. uniqlo had one a while back don't know if they will release it again. you shouldn't limit yourself to short inseams only you could always get them hemmed and tapered if it needs it.
i'll keep a eye out for you if i see something whats your waist size? reason being i'm also in the market for a pair .post #19840 of 2111811/5/13 at 6:05pmI'm a 30 in most raws (Nudie) and 31 in some pants. I guess I'm not really limited to short inseams at all. Ideally I'd like something selvage and a fairly slim but not skinny cut. I used to have Thin Finns Black Coated which I loved but I'd ideally like something with a bit less taper. I'd appreciate you keeping an eye out, thanks man !post #19841 of 2111811/5/13 at 11:39pmpost #19842 of 2111811/10/13 at 2:55ampost #19843 of 2111811/10/13 at 3:49ampost #19844 of 2111811/10/13 at 9:54pm
- I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask questions here.
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
Currently, there are 1761 Active Users (399 Members and 1362 Guests)
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 30 seconds ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 42 seconds ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 1 minute ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 1 minute ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Official Customs, Duties, and International Shipping Questions and... 2 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 3 minutes ago
- › (Official?) Fit Critique Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 4 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...