or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask questions here.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask questions here. - Page 1293

post #19381 of 20780
Yeah if you want any lighter, you'll have more options with non denim pants
post #19382 of 20780
I saw this on union made, and like it but it is expensive. Is this worth the price?

http://www.unionmadegoods.com/Journal_Standard_Double_Faced_New_2_Pocket_Work_Shirt_in_Light_Blue_9552.html

post #19383 of 20780
I agree their stuff seems very expensive even allowing for made in USA. I called American Apparel and they have USA made jeans for $70. I'm going to check out the store in the next few days and see how they look.

BTW, IMO $320 for that shirt is insane. I may be missing something however.
post #19384 of 20780
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth Cole Haan View Post

I saw this on union made, and like it but it is expensive. Is this worth the price?

http://www.unionmadegoods.com/Journal_Standard_Double_Faced_New_2_Pocket_Work_Shirt_in_Light_Blue_9552.html

i tried it on and it's a pretty awesome shirt. the fabric is super soft and the indigo dye should age well. journal standard makes some great stuff with a close attention to detail but yes, it is expensive. I dont know if i'd ever compare what they do with American Apparel though. Not all american made things are high quality.

 

With Journal Standard and as with any Made in Japan product being sold in US, you do pay more for it. haha with all that said, i personally wouldnt/cant spend $320 for a shirt even if it was really amazing. 

post #19385 of 20780

i dont know where to post this so i guess here...anyone know anything about Bills Khaki weathered canvas 5 pocket jean? also i know dockers makes something similar but any other similar jeans like that? ie olive, khaki colors, jean.....thanks

post #19386 of 20780

is this the beginning of a blowout, or just some regular distressing?

post #19387 of 20780

Does anyone know what the effect of liquor would be on raws?

post #19388 of 20780
jacket besides making the fit even more sex you'll just eventually smell like liquor.
post #19389 of 20780

Guys, I need advice here. I typically wear size 28-30 skinny jeans. Right now, I only have Levi's 511, but they don't seem to fit me properly apparently. So what washed denim jeans can you guys recommend for me?

post #19390 of 20780
whats wrong with the fit on 511's?
post #19391 of 20780

apparently, they don't fit properly

Here's a pic of me wearing my levi's 511

post #19392 of 20780
Quote:
Originally Posted by fulong View Post

apparently, they don't fit properly
Here's a pic of me wearing my levi's 511
[/URL]
It's pretty hard to tell anything from that photo. Since you keep saying that they "apparently" don't fit properly, is the issue that someone else is telling you that they don't think they fit you right? Or is there something about the fit that's making you unhappy? Advice about alternatives is going to be pretty random without some information about how you would like the new pair to differ from your 511s.
post #19393 of 20780
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post


It's pretty hard to tell anything from that photo. Since you keep saying that they "apparently" don't fit properly, is the issue that someone else is telling you that they don't think they fit you right? Or is there something about the fit that's making you unhappy? Advice about alternatives is going to be pretty random without some information about how you would like the new pair to differ from your 511s.

 

Well, people been telling me that it does not fit me right without telling me a reason. Although, I do say that the jeans are a bit loose around the ankle/lower thigh area. So I guess having a tapered jeans would make my pants fit better for me.

post #19394 of 20780

i don't know if it's just that mirror but it looks like you have super long legs.  maybe try sagging the jeans a bit

they don't look too loose to me but that picture isn't the greatest.

post #19395 of 20780
Quote:
Originally Posted by liddel View Post

is this the beginning of a blowout, or just some regular distressing?

best way to see if you'll have a blow out is see hold up the pants in front of a light and see if you see any spots where a lot more light is coming through. if you do see some, then a blowout is coming. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask questions here.