Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- New gap denim Last post on 12/23/14 at 9:22pm in Streetwear and Denim
- How to stretch jeans? Last post on 2/17/14 at 10:14am in Streetwear and Denim
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- *4/30 Add* NWT Spurr Pipe Leg Denim/NWT BoO Trousers/QuoddyxSouthWillard/Etc. Last post on 4/30/11 at 1:44pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask questions here. - Page 1293
Styleforum Top Picks
BTW, IMO $320 for that shirt is insane. I may be missing something however.
I saw this on union made, and like it but it is expensive. Is this worth the price?
i tried it on and it's a pretty awesome shirt. the fabric is super soft and the indigo dye should age well. journal standard makes some great stuff with a close attention to detail but yes, it is expensive. I dont know if i'd ever compare what they do with American Apparel though. Not all american made things are high quality.
With Journal Standard and as with any Made in Japan product being sold in US, you do pay more for it. haha with all that said, i personally wouldnt/cant spend $320 for a shirt even if it was really amazing.
It's pretty hard to tell anything from that photo. Since you keep saying that they "apparently" don't fit properly, is the issue that someone else is telling you that they don't think they fit you right? Or is there something about the fit that's making you unhappy? Advice about alternatives is going to be pretty random without some information about how you would like the new pair to differ from your 511s.
Well, people been telling me that it does not fit me right without telling me a reason. Although, I do say that the jeans are a bit loose around the ankle/lower thigh area. So I guess having a tapered jeans would make my pants fit better for me.
best way to see if you'll have a blow out is see hold up the pants in front of a light and see if you see any spots where a lot more light is coming through. if you do see some, then a blowout is coming.
- I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask questions here.
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 7 minutes ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 7 minutes ago
- › Henry Carter Neckwear & Accessories: Official affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 13 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 20 minutes ago
- › Bangkok tailors 21 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...