Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- New gap denim Last post on 11/25/15 at 8:57pm in Streetwear and Denim
- How to stretch jeans? Last post on 2/17/14 at 10:14am in Streetwear and Denim
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- *4/30 Add* NWT Spurr Pipe Leg Denim/NWT BoO Trousers/QuoddyxSouthWillard/Etc. Last post on 4/30/11 at 1:44pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask questions here. - Page 1289
Styleforum Top Pickspost #19322 of 213155/8/13 at 11:41amQuote:Originally Posted by rabbitman
so since ive started lifting seriously again, i outgrew my UB201. got them in size 30 with 11inch thigh measurements. everything fits good but the thighs feel like theyre gonna burst
my own waist is measured at 31 (usually tts30 in most bottoms) and my thighs are at 21.5 inches and will probably hit 22 eventually. not sure whether i should get UB301 with 11.5/23 inch thighs or NF wierd guys with 11.75/23.5 thighs. im now lost and just want to wear jeans that fit....
if you like how the 201s fit besides for the thighs, you might be better off with the Weird Guys since the fit is tapered like the 201s. the 301 is a slim straight so it'll be straight down from the knee and the hem will be slightly larger than the 201s which may not be what you want.post #19323 of 213155/8/13 at 11:42amQuote:
haha it seems levi's pricing is all over the place. they'll always have sales where the 501s will be around $20-30...cant remember the last time i bought something from Levi's at normal price.post #19324 of 213155/8/13 at 12:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by TheSoonest
if you like how the 201s fit besides for the thighs, you might be better off with the Weird Guys since the fit is tapered like the 201s. the 301 is a slim straight so it'll be straight down from the knee and the hem will be slightly larger than the 201s which may not be what you want.
thanks, appreciate the input. my main concern on that is whether the 11.75 thighs would be overly baggy and not look good with 21.5 thighs, but on the other hand i wont need to worry about outgrowing thempost #19325 of 213155/8/13 at 12:26pmpost #19326 of 213155/8/13 at 12:33pmQuote:
Thank you very much. They have a 30% off sale online through tomorrow 5/9/13. That's the good news. The bad news is that I've just spent 30 minutes on the phone with a great Gap CS rep & she checked every jean they sell and they are all imported.post #19327 of 213155/8/13 at 12:42pmpost #19328 of 213155/8/13 at 12:53pmpost #19329 of 213155/8/13 at 1:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by crosswound
godot if it has to be made in usa check out http://store.leftfieldnyc.com/category/jeans but then you jumping into higher price ranges.
Thanks, just checked out their site and the stuff looks very good. A little pricy, but it seems like a one man shop so he's got to charge a bit more. Thanks againpost #19330 of 213155/8/13 at 1:11pmpost #19331 of 213155/8/13 at 3:25pmpost #19332 of 213155/8/13 at 5:18pmpost #19333 of 213155/8/13 at 5:32pmpost #19334 of 213155/8/13 at 5:33pm
- I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask questions here.
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › 125k Pull Ups in 2016 42 seconds ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 12 minutes ago
- › Shortening a trench coat 22 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 24 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 25 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 26 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 29 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 33 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 36 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 38 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?