Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- New gap denim Last post on 8/1/15 at 7:05pm in Streetwear and Denim
- How to stretch jeans? Last post on 2/17/14 at 10:14am in Streetwear and Denim
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- *4/30 Add* NWT Spurr Pipe Leg Denim/NWT BoO Trousers/QuoddyxSouthWillard/Etc. Last post on 4/30/11 at 1:44pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask questions here. - Page 1289
Styleforum Top Pickspost #19322 of 211185/8/13 at 11:41amQuote:Originally Posted by rabbitman
so since ive started lifting seriously again, i outgrew my UB201. got them in size 30 with 11inch thigh measurements. everything fits good but the thighs feel like theyre gonna burst
my own waist is measured at 31 (usually tts30 in most bottoms) and my thighs are at 21.5 inches and will probably hit 22 eventually. not sure whether i should get UB301 with 11.5/23 inch thighs or NF wierd guys with 11.75/23.5 thighs. im now lost and just want to wear jeans that fit....
if you like how the 201s fit besides for the thighs, you might be better off with the Weird Guys since the fit is tapered like the 201s. the 301 is a slim straight so it'll be straight down from the knee and the hem will be slightly larger than the 201s which may not be what you want.post #19323 of 211185/8/13 at 11:42amQuote:
haha it seems levi's pricing is all over the place. they'll always have sales where the 501s will be around $20-30...cant remember the last time i bought something from Levi's at normal price.post #19324 of 211185/8/13 at 12:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by TheSoonest
if you like how the 201s fit besides for the thighs, you might be better off with the Weird Guys since the fit is tapered like the 201s. the 301 is a slim straight so it'll be straight down from the knee and the hem will be slightly larger than the 201s which may not be what you want.
thanks, appreciate the input. my main concern on that is whether the 11.75 thighs would be overly baggy and not look good with 21.5 thighs, but on the other hand i wont need to worry about outgrowing thempost #19325 of 211185/8/13 at 12:26pmpost #19326 of 211185/8/13 at 12:33pmQuote:
Thank you very much. They have a 30% off sale online through tomorrow 5/9/13. That's the good news. The bad news is that I've just spent 30 minutes on the phone with a great Gap CS rep & she checked every jean they sell and they are all imported.post #19327 of 211185/8/13 at 12:42pmpost #19328 of 211185/8/13 at 12:53pmpost #19329 of 211185/8/13 at 1:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by crosswound
godot if it has to be made in usa check out http://store.leftfieldnyc.com/category/jeans but then you jumping into higher price ranges.
Thanks, just checked out their site and the stuff looks very good. A little pricy, but it seems like a one man shop so he's got to charge a bit more. Thanks againpost #19330 of 211185/8/13 at 1:11pmpost #19331 of 211185/8/13 at 3:25pmpost #19332 of 211185/8/13 at 5:18pmpost #19333 of 211185/8/13 at 5:32pmpost #19334 of 211185/8/13 at 5:33pm
- I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask questions here.
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Dress in Academia 18 seconds ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Lanieri Online MTM suits Made in Italy - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Double Breasted Style. 10 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 14 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 19 minutes ago
- › JAN-JAN VAN ESSCHE 23 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 24 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG... 29 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...