Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- New gap denim Last post on 12/23/14 at 9:22pm in Streetwear and Denim
- How to stretch jeans? Last post on 2/17/14 at 10:14am in Streetwear and Denim
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- *4/30 Add* NWT Spurr Pipe Leg Denim/NWT BoO Trousers/QuoddyxSouthWillard/Etc. Last post on 4/30/11 at 1:44pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask questions here. - Page 1281
Styleforum Top Picks
need a little bit help on finding a pair of black dressier jeans, which would go well with a blazer and slim side zip boots. I`ve figured these diors, but 400 € is a bit too pricey for me. So I would be glad for some other alternatives, or brands I should have look at.
Thanks for your help!
I have a sizing question. Just got my first pair of raw today -- Momotaro 701s. I really like the fit, maybe a bit big in the calf but that's being pretty picky. I ordered a size 31 and it's pretty much my perfect fit assuming no shrinkage. I know I need to size up due to shrinking, but should I go for a 32 or 33? I've heard they can shrink quite a bit. Anyone have experience with this?
You may as well enjoy them if you've got occasions where wearing torn jeans is fine (and it doesn't bother you).
any fix isn't going to look right. i vote retiring them unless you want to turn them into jorts
- I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask questions here.
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 27 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › 2014-2015 OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD (+ Brazil 2014) - Football, Soccer,... 3 minutes ago
- › Ragged (!) Trousered Philanthropists 5 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 7 minutes ago
- › Why all the hate for wholecuts? 8 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 8 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 9 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...