Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- New gap denim Last post on 11/25/15 at 8:57pm in Streetwear and Denim
- How to stretch jeans? Last post on 2/17/14 at 10:14am in Streetwear and Denim
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- *4/30 Add* NWT Spurr Pipe Leg Denim/NWT BoO Trousers/QuoddyxSouthWillard/Etc. Last post on 4/30/11 at 1:44pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask questions here. - Page 1281
Styleforum Top Pickspost #19202 of 213153/16/13 at 3:15pmpost #19203 of 213153/16/13 at 3:31pmpost #19204 of 213153/16/13 at 4:39pmpost #19205 of 213153/18/13 at 2:18pm
need a little bit help on finding a pair of black dressier jeans, which would go well with a blazer and slim side zip boots. I`ve figured these diors, but 400 € is a bit too pricey for me. So I would be glad for some other alternatives, or brands I should have look at.
Thanks for your help!post #19206 of 213153/21/13 at 7:41amHey guys, looking for some advice. I got my first pair of raw denim about two months ago (APC NS). I like them well enough and they are definately the best jeans I've owned. Up until now I have only been wearing Gap, Levis, J.Crew, etc. While I do plan on keeping them, I would like something slightly roomier in the top block, since I have more muscular thighs. I'd also like more of a straight fit with less of a taper, something I can wear with boots, as I find the tapered leg doesn't go well with my Indys. I'm looking to spend $250 or less. I've been eyeing the LVC 1947 501s and love the look of them. Any other suggestions? Is LVC a good buy at that price point?post #19207 of 213153/23/13 at 1:18pm
I have a sizing question. Just got my first pair of raw today -- Momotaro 701s. I really like the fit, maybe a bit big in the calf but that's being pretty picky. I ordered a size 31 and it's pretty much my perfect fit assuming no shrinkage. I know I need to size up due to shrinking, but should I go for a 32 or 33? I've heard they can shrink quite a bit. Anyone have experience with this?
Thanks!post #19208 of 213153/23/13 at 3:38pmpost #19209 of 213153/23/13 at 3:40pmpost #19210 of 213153/23/13 at 3:59pmpost #19211 of 213153/23/13 at 4:09pmpost #19212 of 213153/24/13 at 12:04amQuote:
You may as well enjoy them if you've got occasions where wearing torn jeans is fine (and it doesn't bother you).post #19213 of 213153/24/13 at 2:33ampost #19214 of 213153/24/13 at 9:06amQuote:
any fix isn't going to look right. i vote retiring them unless you want to turn them into jorts
- I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask questions here.
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 14 seconds ago
- › Where can I find hangers similar to Thom Browne's ? 5 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 9 minutes ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 10 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 11 minutes ago
- › Edward Green UK9/US9.5F Dark Oak 25 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 26 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 28 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 37 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 39 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?