Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- New gap denim Last post on 12/23/14 at 9:22pm in Streetwear and Denim
- How to stretch jeans? Last post on 2/17/14 at 10:14am in Streetwear and Denim
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- *4/30 Add* NWT Spurr Pipe Leg Denim/NWT BoO Trousers/QuoddyxSouthWillard/Etc. Last post on 4/30/11 at 1:44pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask questions here. - Page 1281
Styleforum Top Pickspost #19202 of 211073/16/13 at 3:15pmpost #19203 of 211073/16/13 at 3:31pmpost #19204 of 211073/16/13 at 4:39pmpost #19205 of 211073/18/13 at 2:18pm
need a little bit help on finding a pair of black dressier jeans, which would go well with a blazer and slim side zip boots. I`ve figured these diors, but 400 € is a bit too pricey for me. So I would be glad for some other alternatives, or brands I should have look at.
Thanks for your help!post #19206 of 211073/21/13 at 7:41amHey guys, looking for some advice. I got my first pair of raw denim about two months ago (APC NS). I like them well enough and they are definately the best jeans I've owned. Up until now I have only been wearing Gap, Levis, J.Crew, etc. While I do plan on keeping them, I would like something slightly roomier in the top block, since I have more muscular thighs. I'd also like more of a straight fit with less of a taper, something I can wear with boots, as I find the tapered leg doesn't go well with my Indys. I'm looking to spend $250 or less. I've been eyeing the LVC 1947 501s and love the look of them. Any other suggestions? Is LVC a good buy at that price point?post #19207 of 211073/23/13 at 1:18pm
I have a sizing question. Just got my first pair of raw today -- Momotaro 701s. I really like the fit, maybe a bit big in the calf but that's being pretty picky. I ordered a size 31 and it's pretty much my perfect fit assuming no shrinkage. I know I need to size up due to shrinking, but should I go for a 32 or 33? I've heard they can shrink quite a bit. Anyone have experience with this?
Thanks!post #19208 of 211073/23/13 at 3:38pmpost #19209 of 211073/23/13 at 3:40pmpost #19210 of 211073/23/13 at 3:59pmpost #19211 of 211073/23/13 at 4:09pmpost #19212 of 211073/24/13 at 12:04amQuote:
You may as well enjoy them if you've got occasions where wearing torn jeans is fine (and it doesn't bother you).post #19213 of 211073/24/13 at 2:33ampost #19214 of 211073/24/13 at 9:06amQuote:
any fix isn't going to look right. i vote retiring them unless you want to turn them into jorts
- I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask questions here.
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 20 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 28 seconds ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 50 seconds ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 1 minute ago
- › Why are people willing to pay more for mainstream high fashion... 1 minute ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 2 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Ring Jacket Japan Proxy via Sprout2 (RTW/MTO/MTM) 8 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 9 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 9 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...