Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- New gap denim Last post on 12/23/14 at 9:22pm in Streetwear and Denim
- How to stretch jeans? Last post on 2/17/14 at 10:14am in Streetwear and Denim
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- *4/30 Add* NWT Spurr Pipe Leg Denim/NWT BoO Trousers/QuoddyxSouthWillard/Etc. Last post on 4/30/11 at 1:44pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask questions here. - Page 1281
Styleforum Top Pickspost #19202 of 211183/16/13 at 3:15pmpost #19203 of 211183/16/13 at 3:31pmpost #19204 of 211183/16/13 at 4:39pmpost #19205 of 211183/18/13 at 2:18pm
need a little bit help on finding a pair of black dressier jeans, which would go well with a blazer and slim side zip boots. I`ve figured these diors, but 400 € is a bit too pricey for me. So I would be glad for some other alternatives, or brands I should have look at.
Thanks for your help!post #19206 of 211183/21/13 at 7:41amHey guys, looking for some advice. I got my first pair of raw denim about two months ago (APC NS). I like them well enough and they are definately the best jeans I've owned. Up until now I have only been wearing Gap, Levis, J.Crew, etc. While I do plan on keeping them, I would like something slightly roomier in the top block, since I have more muscular thighs. I'd also like more of a straight fit with less of a taper, something I can wear with boots, as I find the tapered leg doesn't go well with my Indys. I'm looking to spend $250 or less. I've been eyeing the LVC 1947 501s and love the look of them. Any other suggestions? Is LVC a good buy at that price point?post #19207 of 211183/23/13 at 1:18pm
I have a sizing question. Just got my first pair of raw today -- Momotaro 701s. I really like the fit, maybe a bit big in the calf but that's being pretty picky. I ordered a size 31 and it's pretty much my perfect fit assuming no shrinkage. I know I need to size up due to shrinking, but should I go for a 32 or 33? I've heard they can shrink quite a bit. Anyone have experience with this?
Thanks!post #19208 of 211183/23/13 at 3:38pmpost #19209 of 211183/23/13 at 3:40pmpost #19210 of 211183/23/13 at 3:59pmpost #19211 of 211183/23/13 at 4:09pmpost #19212 of 211183/24/13 at 12:04amQuote:
You may as well enjoy them if you've got occasions where wearing torn jeans is fine (and it doesn't bother you).post #19213 of 211183/24/13 at 2:33ampost #19214 of 211183/24/13 at 9:06amQuote:
any fix isn't going to look right. i vote retiring them unless you want to turn them into jorts
- I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask questions here.
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › GMTO: Carmina Chocolate Brown Suede Oxford or My Next OneShoe 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 7 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 8 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 9 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 10 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 12 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...