Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- New gap denim Last post on 12/23/14 at 9:22pm in Streetwear and Denim
- How to stretch jeans? Last post on 2/17/14 at 10:14am in Streetwear and Denim
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- *4/30 Add* NWT Spurr Pipe Leg Denim/NWT BoO Trousers/QuoddyxSouthWillard/Etc. Last post on 4/30/11 at 1:44pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask questions here. - Page 1250
Styleforum Top Picks
If not, where else can I go for a good black coated jean?
how do people get their stacks to look that nice? clearly those are set and didn't fall naturally but i can't even get mine to look that nice when i set them lol.
but then again i kinda like the more natural look anyway. i'm happy with my current stacks but very curious how to make "perfect" stacks like that.
I just finally went by Uniqlo Soho to try on their Made in Japan stuff. A few extreme newbie questions:
- When I see people refer to S001 and S002, is that referring to Made in Japan Slim Fit and Regular Fit respectively, as branded in the store? The S would be for Selvedge?
- The regular fit 31 waist fit perfectly in the changing room. Does that mean I should size down to a 30 waist?
- The slim fit 32 waist was a bit tight at the thighs and waist, but close. Will the thighs stretch open a bit over time?
- Does that mean I shouldn't size down the slim fit?
And I also swung by Levi's Meatpacking. I liked both the 513 and 508 at 31 waist, but the 508 was definitely looser. I want an even narrower leg opening. They didn't have 520 for me to try on, so I have to buy blind online. Should I size down to 30 (or smaller) assuming it will be slouchy?
I got a pair of APC NS black denim raw that I want to shrink a bit. I've been trying to find tips here on SF and also in sufu, but there seems to be a wide range of opinions. Some people say a hot soak for 4 hours, some say hot wash in washer followed by a cycle in the dryer and then there's also like a cold soak method too . I'm a bit confused and hopefully someone could clarify things up.
- I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask questions here.
Styleforum Top Picks
- › gennaro paone: former head tailor of rubinacci 19 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE Jan 30, 2015: A study in stripes, part deux 7 minutes ago
- › DLester's "Official Repository of Things That Are Awful Yet I Like... 8 minutes ago
- › Bespoke suit in Newcastle (UK) 10 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 15 minutes ago
- › The Architecture Thread 19 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 20 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 27 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › Sneakers for Boot People
- › The Pleasures and Perils of the Long Coat
- › Professor Fabulous Returns to the Closet
- › Why Styleforum Matters
- › The Pittilogues: Pitti Uomo 87, Day 0
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays