spray water around the waist and wear around home?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- New gap denim Last post on 12/23/14 at 9:22pm in Streetwear and Denim
- How to stretch jeans? Last post on 2/17/14 at 10:14am in Streetwear and Denim
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- *4/30 Add* NWT Spurr Pipe Leg Denim/NWT BoO Trousers/QuoddyxSouthWillard/Etc. Last post on 4/30/11 at 1:44pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask questions here. - Page 1248
Styleforum Top Picks
I got a nice beginner question: What if my jeans have stretched too much after the first week, what should I do to get them smaller again? Go to a tailor or Soak them? Hot or cold?
Mine have stretched a lot, but I like them a lot this way. It makes them more comfortable. I'm asking WHAT IF, so that I know what to do if they stretch even more. Right now I'm at day 6 and hopefully they stay this way.
yea i emailed blue owl about there N&F weird guys and the guy said a 31 wouldnt do much on the presoak but would stretch back out to a 32.5-33. im a solid 32, im wondering if i should size down to a 30
No, it just means that the MIJ's are somewhat vanity sized. If they're sitting comfortably at 35 inches, I would personally order a 32 or 33 WG.
-Looking to replace my pair of Acne Max B jeans from a couple years ago.
-Their size is 34/34; I usually wear about a 33 waist in pants/jeans, but got these slightly looser because they sit a bit lower
-Speaking of which, I'm looking for something with a bit higher rise than the Acne Max model, preferably a mid/normal rise
-Length should be 34 at least
-Something slim - but not super-slim or "skinny" or w/e - with a bit of taper below the knee
- I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask questions here.
- › (((9166647583))) love marriage problem solution agori babaji in... 9 seconds ago
- › ((9166647583))) love marriage problem solution agori babaji in... 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › ((9166647583))) love marriage problem solution agori babaji in... 5 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 7 minutes ago
- › (((9166647583))) love marriage problem solution agori babaji... 8 minutes ago
- › (((9166647583))) Black Magic Specialist in bikaner+91-9166647583 10 minutes ago
- › (((9166647583))) Black Magic Specialist in chandigarh+91-9166647583 12 minutes ago
- › (((9166647583))) Black Magic Specialist in bangalore+91-9166647583 13 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 14 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...