spray water around the waist and wear around home?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- New gap denim Last post on 12/23/14 at 9:22pm in Streetwear and Denim
- How to stretch jeans? Last post on 2/17/14 at 10:14am in Streetwear and Denim
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- *4/30 Add* NWT Spurr Pipe Leg Denim/NWT BoO Trousers/QuoddyxSouthWillard/Etc. Last post on 4/30/11 at 1:44pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask questions here. - Page 1248post #18706 of 2110911/5/12 at 1:12am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18707 of 2110911/5/12 at 1:41pmpost #18708 of 2110911/5/12 at 3:54pmQuote:Originally Posted by Somar
I got a nice beginner question: What if my jeans have stretched too much after the first week, what should I do to get them smaller again? Go to a tailor or Soak them? Hot or cold?
Mine have stretched a lot, but I like them a lot this way. It makes them more comfortable. I'm asking WHAT IF, so that I know what to do if they stretch even more. Right now I'm at day 6 and hopefully they stay this way.
Anybody??post #18709 of 2110911/5/12 at 3:58pmpost #18710 of 2110911/5/12 at 4:12pmpost #18711 of 2110911/5/12 at 4:14pmQuote:
yea i emailed blue owl about there N&F weird guys and the guy said a 31 wouldnt do much on the presoak but would stretch back out to a 32.5-33. im a solid 32, im wondering if i should size down to a 30post #18712 of 2110911/5/12 at 4:36pmpost #18713 of 2110911/5/12 at 5:15pmpost #18714 of 2110911/5/12 at 8:18pmQuote:
No, it just means that the MIJ's are somewhat vanity sized. If they're sitting comfortably at 35 inches, I would personally order a 32 or 33 WG.post #18715 of 2110911/6/12 at 1:38pmpost #18716 of 2110911/6/12 at 3:28pmpost #18717 of 2110911/8/12 at 9:44amBeen having a bit of trouble finding what I'm looking for, so I thought I'd ask for some recommendations here:
-Looking to replace my pair of Acne Max B jeans from a couple years ago.
-Their size is 34/34; I usually wear about a 33 waist in pants/jeans, but got these slightly looser because they sit a bit lower
-Speaking of which, I'm looking for something with a bit higher rise than the Acne Max model, preferably a mid/normal rise
-Length should be 34 at least
-Something slim - but not super-slim or "skinny" or w/e - with a bit of taper below the knee
Thoughts?post #18718 of 2110911/8/12 at 8:16pmpost #18719 of 2110911/8/12 at 10:25pmpost #18720 of 2110911/8/12 at 10:32pm
- I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask questions here.
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Pay to vote... 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Your SW&D Essentials? (CM's Free For All Help Thread) 6 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 8 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 10 minutes ago
- › Ermenegildo Zegna 100% Cashmere Glencheck Sportcoat 40R Orange... 10 minutes ago
- › Any One for a Scotch? 12 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...