Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- New gap denim Last post on 12/23/14 at 9:22pm in Streetwear and Denim
- How to stretch jeans? Last post on 2/17/14 at 10:14am in Streetwear and Denim
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- *4/30 Add* NWT Spurr Pipe Leg Denim/NWT BoO Trousers/QuoddyxSouthWillard/Etc. Last post on 4/30/11 at 1:44pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask questions here. - Page 1230
Styleforum Top Picks
I did not because I'm between sizes, but it's up to you. They are a low rise in front, so the waist is supposed to be larger than your actual waist size. Unlike most low-rise jeans, these have a higher, straight-leg level rise in back. They will likely stretch an inch with wear, but mine never looked sloppy. If they are loose when you try them on, return for a lower size or just wear them with a belt.
Well, I received the jeans. The legs are thight due to my athletic legs but started to stretch quite quickly (about an hour of wear). However, the waist is huge! It fits like the Guilded Age pair that I bought last year from Mr. Porter that I am no longer to wear. Now I'm not sure if I should go down half a size or a full size. I'm afraid that the legs will be too tight if I do that. Now I have to send them all the way back to California as I purchased them from Mohawk. I wrote them and requested a return authorization number but so far have not heard back.
I am selling a preowned barely worn authentic True Religion 29X33 Billy denim jeans. I literally have worn these only 3 times. These jeans retailed for $350
USD and are made in the USA by True Religion, one of the highest quality brands in the United States. I own a few True Religion jeans and the fit and quality is unmatched. The denim has h
and-finished selvedge denim constructed as a bootcut fit with 100% Cotton is woven on vintage shuttle looms for authentic imperfections.
This is your chance to get high quality denim at a fraction of the price. Thanks and good luck bidding!
You guys are way too nice in S&D. In MC they would have had a field day with this guy! Highest quality and selvedge? Wow!
Without anything else to rely on people assume that logically the most expensive jeans are the best.
I have a pair of 3sixteen denim that I've worn for a little less than a month. The waist and the top block stretched out more than normal wear would in the first two weeks due to sitting in my bed on the computer too much during the summer. I was considering a soak/machine dry or wash inside out/machine dry to try and shrink them a bit but was unsure if that would mess too much with the creases that have began to set. I was also wondering if either of these options would do much for shrinkage at all?
hi guys, so quick question, just measured my favorite pair of APC NS and the waist measured to 31 after 1yr of wear, but the tagged size is 28! I'm looking to get some PS but don't want to have a weird fit or anything like that... so what do you recommend size-wise? I was thinking 29 but I'm not sure, I want the overall fit more tapered below the knee than the NS but the overall rise and fit of the NS is pretty good for me.... willing to get APC or naked and famous as far as fits go. Thanks guys!
- I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask questions here.
- › How many miles did you run today? 50 seconds ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 3 minutes ago
- › New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups 4 minutes ago
- › mint Belstaff Roadmasters x2 4 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 5 minutes ago
- › Belstaff Roadmaster - Black Medium 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 6 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...