Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- New gap denim Last post on 12/23/14 at 9:22pm in Streetwear and Denim
- How to stretch jeans? Last post on 2/17/14 at 10:14am in Streetwear and Denim
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- *4/30 Add* NWT Spurr Pipe Leg Denim/NWT BoO Trousers/QuoddyxSouthWillard/Etc. Last post on 4/30/11 at 1:44pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask questions here. - Page 1230
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18437 of 211188/28/12 at 6:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by marg
I did not because I'm between sizes, but it's up to you. They are a low rise in front, so the waist is supposed to be larger than your actual waist size. Unlike most low-rise jeans, these have a higher, straight-leg level rise in back. They will likely stretch an inch with wear, but mine never looked sloppy. If they are loose when you try them on, return for a lower size or just wear them with a belt.
Well, I received the jeans. The legs are thight due to my athletic legs but started to stretch quite quickly (about an hour of wear). However, the waist is huge! It fits like the Guilded Age pair that I bought last year from Mr. Porter that I am no longer to wear. Now I'm not sure if I should go down half a size or a full size. I'm afraid that the legs will be too tight if I do that. Now I have to send them all the way back to California as I purchased them from Mohawk. I wrote them and requested a return authorization number but so far have not heard back.post #18438 of 211188/29/12 at 9:48ampost #18439 of 211188/29/12 at 11:22ampost #18440 of 211188/29/12 at 12:32pmQuote:Originally Posted by ebayseller47
I am selling a preowned barely worn authentic True Religion 29X33 Billy denim jeans. I literally have worn these only 3 times. These jeans retailed for $350
USD and are made in the USA by True Religion, one of the highest quality brands in the United States. I own a few True Religion jeans and the fit and quality is unmatched. The denim has h
and-finished selvedge denim constructed as a bootcut fit with 100% Cotton is woven on vintage shuttle looms for authentic imperfections.
This is your chance to get high quality denim at a fraction of the price. Thanks and good luck bidding!
You guys are way too nice in S&D. In MC they would have had a field day with this guy! Highest quality and selvedge? Wow!post #18441 of 211188/29/12 at 12:47pmpost #18442 of 211188/29/12 at 1:01pmQuote:
Without anything else to rely on people assume that logically the most expensive jeans are the best.post #18443 of 211188/29/12 at 4:31pmpost #18444 of 211188/29/12 at 7:01pmI have a pair of 3sixteen denim that I've worn for a little less than a month. The waist and the top block stretched out more than normal wear would in the first two weeks due to sitting in my bed on the computer too much during the summer. I was considering a soak/machine dry or wash inside out/machine dry to try and shrink them a bit but was unsure if that would mess too much with the creases that have began to set. I was also wondering if either of these options would do much for shrinkage at all?
Any thoughts?post #18445 of 211188/30/12 at 4:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by bcgrija
I have a pair of 3sixteen denim that I've worn for a little less than a month. The waist and the top block stretched out more than normal wear would in the first two weeks due to sitting in my bed on the computer too much during the summer. I was considering a soak/machine dry or wash inside out/machine dry to try and shrink them a bit but was unsure if that would mess too much with the creases that have began to set. I was also wondering if either of these options would do much for shrinkage at all?
Belt them.post #18446 of 211188/31/12 at 1:33pmpost #18447 of 211189/2/12 at 7:50ampost #18448 of 211189/4/12 at 5:30pm
hi guys, so quick question, just measured my favorite pair of APC NS and the waist measured to 31 after 1yr of wear, but the tagged size is 28! I'm looking to get some PS but don't want to have a weird fit or anything like that... so what do you recommend size-wise? I was thinking 29 but I'm not sure, I want the overall fit more tapered below the knee than the NS but the overall rise and fit of the NS is pretty good for me.... willing to get APC or naked and famous as far as fits go. Thanks guys!post #18449 of 211189/4/12 at 9:43pmpost #18450 of 211189/4/12 at 10:21pm
- I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask questions here.
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › The Official Carmina Sizing Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Motorcycles 2 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 7 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...