@ duke : Most People will kill me for this but for your range and fit, i guess taking a look at the 1969 GAP original Fit selvage wouldnt hurt...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- New gap denim Last post on 8/1/15 at 7:05pm in Streetwear and Denim
- How to stretch jeans? Last post on 2/17/14 at 10:14am in Streetwear and Denim
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- *4/30 Add* NWT Spurr Pipe Leg Denim/NWT BoO Trousers/QuoddyxSouthWillard/Etc. Last post on 4/30/11 at 1:44pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask questions here. - Page 1221
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18302 of 211187/28/12 at 4:37pmpost #18303 of 211187/28/12 at 5:26pmpost #18304 of 211187/28/12 at 5:58pmQuote:
do NOT do this. Nudies are sanforized so there is no need to soak before wearing. Soaking would only prematurely remove dye. As with any other raw denim, avoid contact with water (no need to be neurotic about this) for as long as possible for maximum fade contrast, assuming that's what you're going for. Many ppl follow the '6 month rule' since that's what nudie suggests, but i've seen great results from washing after just 2-3 months toopost #18305 of 211187/28/12 at 9:01pm
Duke, for around $100 I would look into Unbranded or Naked and Famous if you're looking for raw. You're going to have to find N&F on sale to be around 100 which KL always seem to have. Depending how big you are Levis 511 is a slim tapered type fit which i like since I'm very slim. People may hate but Abercrombie and Fitch has pretty good quality..at least i think so. At outlets you can get them for 30 or online from 30-60. They have selvedge jeans too if that's what you're looking for. I just bought a pair of the skinnies but didn't really taper so I returned them.post #18306 of 211187/28/12 at 11:08pmpost #18307 of 211187/29/12 at 1:22ampost #18308 of 211187/29/12 at 1:27ampost #18309 of 211187/29/12 at 1:29ampost #18310 of 211187/29/12 at 5:14ampost #18311 of 211187/29/12 at 7:57ampost #18312 of 211187/29/12 at 9:19ampost #18313 of 211187/29/12 at 8:20pmpost #18314 of 211187/30/12 at 2:11am@darkmatter: well then just try to wear them for a while. usually the waistband stretches back to raw measurements on unsanforized denim. since you found them at a thrift store, I guess you don't care about "losing value" on those jeans by wearing them a little bit.
Edited by beautiful_FrEaK - 7/30/12 at 3:23am
- I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask questions here.
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 seconds ago
- › What are you reading? 13 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 2 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 8 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Latest Point and Shoot Cameras 17 minutes ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 21 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...