@ duke : Most People will kill me for this but for your range and fit, i guess taking a look at the 1969 GAP original Fit selvage wouldnt hurt...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- New gap denim Last post on 11/25/15 at 8:57pm in Streetwear and Denim
- How to stretch jeans? Last post on 2/17/14 at 10:14am in Streetwear and Denim
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- *4/30 Add* NWT Spurr Pipe Leg Denim/NWT BoO Trousers/QuoddyxSouthWillard/Etc. Last post on 4/30/11 at 1:44pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask questions here. - Page 1221
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18302 of 213157/28/12 at 4:37pmpost #18303 of 213157/28/12 at 5:26pmpost #18304 of 213157/28/12 at 5:58pmQuote:
do NOT do this. Nudies are sanforized so there is no need to soak before wearing. Soaking would only prematurely remove dye. As with any other raw denim, avoid contact with water (no need to be neurotic about this) for as long as possible for maximum fade contrast, assuming that's what you're going for. Many ppl follow the '6 month rule' since that's what nudie suggests, but i've seen great results from washing after just 2-3 months toopost #18305 of 213157/28/12 at 9:01pm
Duke, for around $100 I would look into Unbranded or Naked and Famous if you're looking for raw. You're going to have to find N&F on sale to be around 100 which KL always seem to have. Depending how big you are Levis 511 is a slim tapered type fit which i like since I'm very slim. People may hate but Abercrombie and Fitch has pretty good quality..at least i think so. At outlets you can get them for 30 or online from 30-60. They have selvedge jeans too if that's what you're looking for. I just bought a pair of the skinnies but didn't really taper so I returned them.post #18306 of 213157/28/12 at 11:08pmpost #18307 of 213157/29/12 at 1:22ampost #18308 of 213157/29/12 at 1:27ampost #18309 of 213157/29/12 at 1:29ampost #18310 of 213157/29/12 at 5:14ampost #18311 of 213157/29/12 at 7:57ampost #18312 of 213157/29/12 at 9:19ampost #18313 of 213157/29/12 at 8:20pmpost #18314 of 213157/30/12 at 2:11am@darkmatter: well then just try to wear them for a while. usually the waistband stretches back to raw measurements on unsanforized denim. since you found them at a thrift store, I guess you don't care about "losing value" on those jeans by wearing them a little bit.
Edited by beautiful_FrEaK - 7/30/12 at 3:23am
- I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask questions here.
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 4 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 34 seconds ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 40 seconds ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 1 minute ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 1 minute ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › I need feminism because tumblr 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...