Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- New gap denim Last post on 11/25/15 at 8:57pm in Streetwear and Denim
- How to stretch jeans? Last post on 2/17/14 at 10:14am in Streetwear and Denim
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- *4/30 Add* NWT Spurr Pipe Leg Denim/NWT BoO Trousers/QuoddyxSouthWillard/Etc. Last post on 4/30/11 at 1:44pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask questions here. - Page 1210post #18136 of 214237/3/12 at 12:09pmpost #18137 of 214237/3/12 at 12:35pmpost #18138 of 214237/3/12 at 1:08pmpost #18139 of 214237/3/12 at 2:04pmQuote:
Supposedly it's all full of nutrients or some other crap.post #18140 of 214237/3/12 at 4:27pmThread StarterQuote:Depends on how much you want to spend: http://www.styleforum.net/t/230174/jeans-similar-to-apc-new-standards/0_50
Add Rogue Territory to that list if you're looking for something around the $200 level.Quote:
I wish this would just die already. There's no magic effect to it. All the work comes from months of wear, not from ten minutes wading around in water and another five looking like this jackass:post #18141 of 214237/4/12 at 4:13ampost #18142 of 214237/4/12 at 12:40pm
I sent this email to Ande Whall (getting a pair of his jeans next month).
"I know this might be an odd question, but I really want to buy your jeans, and I'm going to take the measurements you recommend on your site. I have a disability and I wear braces under my jeans. I was wondering I really want a slim fit (almost i guess like levis 511's but I want them a touch skinnier, I dont really want super skinny like 510's) which ones would you recommend. I need enough space for my brace, I wear 511's mostly (there was this 510 from levis called black cat I loved and was a tad less skinny). Sorry if this is confusing, this is my first pair of super nice jeans, just want it done right, especially cause the disability makes the fit a little bit more difficult."
He said he wasnt aware what the 510s or 511s are like so I was wondering if those who bought a pair would be able to compare?post #18143 of 214237/4/12 at 4:52pmpost #18144 of 214237/4/12 at 6:48pmQuote:
At $300, you can get just about anything you want. You'll just need hemming/chainstitching with it because almost all inseams will be at least 30+.post #18145 of 214237/5/12 at 12:05amThread StarterQuote:There's an APC thread that's better suited for this kind of question. Normally, it's size down two but there's a rumor that they changed their sizing.post #18146 of 214237/5/12 at 5:24amQuote:Originally Posted by El ArgentinoQuote:
Supposedly it's all full of nutrients or some other crap.
I wouldn't doubt that the jersey shore is filled with crap.post #18147 of 214237/5/12 at 11:54ampost #18148 of 214237/6/12 at 8:57am
Hey guys I have a question about raw denim...
So I'm a little short 5' 8'' or about 170cm. I have slightly bigger legs (from running and stuff). Upper body has some muscle too. Pants size is 30x29 or maybe 29x29.
I was wondering what kind of fit I should get for raw denim?
I like pants with a taper (hate boot cuts) but I don't like how tight the jeans look on my thighs.
I wore some uniqlo made in Japan S001 but they were kind of tight in the thighs.
Any advice? Thanks
ps. How are NF Weird Guys?post #18149 of 214237/6/12 at 9:14am
I have a new pair of APC PS and they are a little long. I typically wear a 29/30 in length. I believe the APC's are 32. I'm currently wearing them cuffed and with a little extra stacking.
My question is, should I hem them and what do I need to consider? Will they shrink significantly if washed?post #18150 of 214237/6/12 at 9:18am
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 44 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › How about Cole Haan Made in Maine shoes 1 minute ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 11 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 15 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 20 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 23 minutes ago
- › Chukka with Jeans - Suede or Leather? 24 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...