Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- New gap denim Last post on 8/1/15 at 7:05pm in Streetwear and Denim
- How to stretch jeans? Last post on 2/17/14 at 10:14am in Streetwear and Denim
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- *4/30 Add* NWT Spurr Pipe Leg Denim/NWT BoO Trousers/QuoddyxSouthWillard/Etc. Last post on 4/30/11 at 1:44pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask questions here. - Page 1210post #18136 of 211427/3/12 at 12:09pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18137 of 211427/3/12 at 12:35pmpost #18138 of 211427/3/12 at 1:08pmpost #18139 of 211427/3/12 at 2:04pmQuote:
Supposedly it's all full of nutrients or some other crap.post #18140 of 211427/3/12 at 4:27pmThread StarterQuote:Depends on how much you want to spend: http://www.styleforum.net/t/230174/jeans-similar-to-apc-new-standards/0_50
Add Rogue Territory to that list if you're looking for something around the $200 level.Quote:
I wish this would just die already. There's no magic effect to it. All the work comes from months of wear, not from ten minutes wading around in water and another five looking like this jackass:post #18141 of 211427/4/12 at 4:13ampost #18142 of 211427/4/12 at 12:40pm
I sent this email to Ande Whall (getting a pair of his jeans next month).
"I know this might be an odd question, but I really want to buy your jeans, and I'm going to take the measurements you recommend on your site. I have a disability and I wear braces under my jeans. I was wondering I really want a slim fit (almost i guess like levis 511's but I want them a touch skinnier, I dont really want super skinny like 510's) which ones would you recommend. I need enough space for my brace, I wear 511's mostly (there was this 510 from levis called black cat I loved and was a tad less skinny). Sorry if this is confusing, this is my first pair of super nice jeans, just want it done right, especially cause the disability makes the fit a little bit more difficult."
He said he wasnt aware what the 510s or 511s are like so I was wondering if those who bought a pair would be able to compare?post #18143 of 211427/4/12 at 4:52pmpost #18144 of 211427/4/12 at 6:48pmQuote:
At $300, you can get just about anything you want. You'll just need hemming/chainstitching with it because almost all inseams will be at least 30+.post #18145 of 211427/5/12 at 12:05amThread StarterQuote:There's an APC thread that's better suited for this kind of question. Normally, it's size down two but there's a rumor that they changed their sizing.post #18146 of 211427/5/12 at 5:24amQuote:Originally Posted by El ArgentinoQuote:
Supposedly it's all full of nutrients or some other crap.
I wouldn't doubt that the jersey shore is filled with crap.post #18147 of 211427/5/12 at 11:54ampost #18148 of 211427/6/12 at 8:57am
Hey guys I have a question about raw denim...
So I'm a little short 5' 8'' or about 170cm. I have slightly bigger legs (from running and stuff). Upper body has some muscle too. Pants size is 30x29 or maybe 29x29.
I was wondering what kind of fit I should get for raw denim?
I like pants with a taper (hate boot cuts) but I don't like how tight the jeans look on my thighs.
I wore some uniqlo made in Japan S001 but they were kind of tight in the thighs.
Any advice? Thanks
ps. How are NF Weird Guys?post #18149 of 211427/6/12 at 9:14am
I have a new pair of APC PS and they are a little long. I typically wear a 29/30 in length. I believe the APC's are 32. I'm currently wearing them cuffed and with a little extra stacking.
My question is, should I hem them and what do I need to consider? Will they shrink significantly if washed?post #18150 of 211427/6/12 at 9:18am
- I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask questions here.
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Recent purchases - Part II 20 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 22 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 30 minutes ago
- › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker 40 minutes ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 43 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 44 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 45 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 48 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 50 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 51 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth