Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- New gap denim Last post on 11/25/15 at 8:57pm in Streetwear and Denim
- How to stretch jeans? Last post on 2/17/14 at 10:14am in Streetwear and Denim
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- *4/30 Add* NWT Spurr Pipe Leg Denim/NWT BoO Trousers/QuoddyxSouthWillard/Etc. Last post on 4/30/11 at 1:44pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask questions here. - Page 1210post #18136 of 213887/3/12 at 12:09pmpost #18137 of 213887/3/12 at 12:35pmpost #18138 of 213887/3/12 at 1:08pmpost #18139 of 213887/3/12 at 2:04pmQuote:
Supposedly it's all full of nutrients or some other crap.post #18140 of 213887/3/12 at 4:27pmThread StarterQuote:Depends on how much you want to spend: http://www.styleforum.net/t/230174/jeans-similar-to-apc-new-standards/0_50
Add Rogue Territory to that list if you're looking for something around the $200 level.Quote:
I wish this would just die already. There's no magic effect to it. All the work comes from months of wear, not from ten minutes wading around in water and another five looking like this jackass:post #18141 of 213887/4/12 at 4:13ampost #18142 of 213887/4/12 at 12:40pm
I sent this email to Ande Whall (getting a pair of his jeans next month).
"I know this might be an odd question, but I really want to buy your jeans, and I'm going to take the measurements you recommend on your site. I have a disability and I wear braces under my jeans. I was wondering I really want a slim fit (almost i guess like levis 511's but I want them a touch skinnier, I dont really want super skinny like 510's) which ones would you recommend. I need enough space for my brace, I wear 511's mostly (there was this 510 from levis called black cat I loved and was a tad less skinny). Sorry if this is confusing, this is my first pair of super nice jeans, just want it done right, especially cause the disability makes the fit a little bit more difficult."
He said he wasnt aware what the 510s or 511s are like so I was wondering if those who bought a pair would be able to compare?post #18143 of 213887/4/12 at 4:52pmpost #18144 of 213887/4/12 at 6:48pmQuote:
At $300, you can get just about anything you want. You'll just need hemming/chainstitching with it because almost all inseams will be at least 30+.post #18145 of 213887/5/12 at 12:05amThread StarterQuote:There's an APC thread that's better suited for this kind of question. Normally, it's size down two but there's a rumor that they changed their sizing.post #18146 of 213887/5/12 at 5:24amQuote:Originally Posted by El ArgentinoQuote:
Supposedly it's all full of nutrients or some other crap.
I wouldn't doubt that the jersey shore is filled with crap.post #18147 of 213887/5/12 at 11:54ampost #18148 of 213887/6/12 at 8:57am
Hey guys I have a question about raw denim...
So I'm a little short 5' 8'' or about 170cm. I have slightly bigger legs (from running and stuff). Upper body has some muscle too. Pants size is 30x29 or maybe 29x29.
I was wondering what kind of fit I should get for raw denim?
I like pants with a taper (hate boot cuts) but I don't like how tight the jeans look on my thighs.
I wore some uniqlo made in Japan S001 but they were kind of tight in the thighs.
Any advice? Thanks
ps. How are NF Weird Guys?post #18149 of 213887/6/12 at 9:14am
I have a new pair of APC PS and they are a little long. I typically wear a 29/30 in length. I believe the APC's are 32. I'm currently wearing them cuffed and with a little extra stacking.
My question is, should I hem them and what do I need to consider? Will they shrink significantly if washed?post #18150 of 213887/6/12 at 9:18am
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 7 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 12 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 13 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 15 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 17 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 18 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 20 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 21 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding