or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask questions here.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask questions here. - Page 913

post #13681 of 21424
Quote:
Originally Posted by islay View Post
I know this may sounds stupid but I am not sure about the answer, does black denim stretchs too? I mean, like regular denim
Apparently, black APCs stretch less than indigo APCs. But regardless, all denim still stretches.
post #13682 of 21424
Quote:
Originally Posted by onion View Post
Well I've found a site that has them for like $415, I just don't feel comfortable paying that much for PRPS denim.... At around $300, I still think it's a bit overpriced, but I'd be willing to buy them. I'd like to get them at $250ish, I just don't think that will ever happen.

ah, okay. that makes sense. im not familiar with prps. they look nice though.
post #13683 of 21424
So a little background information. I am currently wearing KMW 2010's in 32, and realized that this is a relaxed fit.

Wanting something slimmer, I bought a pair of eternal 811's in 31. Was this a good decision? The seller isn't going to ship until Monday, and I didn't want to be pondering this uncertainty for 5 days.
post #13684 of 21424
It'll be a slimmer fit than the 2010's but if the 811's will be roomy in the ass/hips area if you don't have what it takes to fill it out.



Quote:
Originally Posted by uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx View Post
So a little background information. I am currently wearing KMW 2010's in 32, and realized that this is a relaxed fit.

Wanting something slimmer, I bought a pair of eternal 811's in 31. Was this a good decision? The seller isn't going to ship until Monday, and I didn't want to be pondering this uncertainty for 5 days.
post #13685 of 21424
I've got some dirt on the back of my jeans that won't go away, trying to brush it off now.. should I just leave it? Will it eventually go away with wear? I'm asking because I just got a new pair of jeans thats why! Thanks!
post #13686 of 21424
Quote:
Originally Posted by halisray View Post
I've got some dirt on the back of my jeans that won't go away, trying to brush it off now.. should I just leave it? Will it eventually go away with wear? I'm asking because I just got a new pair of jeans thats why! Thanks!
if its just dirt you might need to use a wet towel to get it off. water is good!
post #13687 of 21424
For stubborn dirt, I use the stiff side of those Kent double-sided clothes brush seconds you can find on ebay. I bought it for my wool items, but I found it works on jeans, too.
post #13688 of 21424
i discovered a tinny hole in the crotch of my naked n famous jeans, i have been wearing them for 3 months now is it ok to repair the hole while its still unwashed?
post #13689 of 21424
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb_32 View Post
i discovered a tinny hole in the crotch of my naked n famous jeans, i have been wearing them for 3 months now is it ok to repair the hole while its still unwashed?

i would wash them to make sure you shrink the jeans so they can be repaired correctly. just give them a cold soak or wash them in a gentle cycle if your worried about indigo loss.

if its something you need to send out i would use denim doctors/htc. they will likely charge $15-$25 dollars to repair but they do the best work in north america.
post #13690 of 21424
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatever123 View Post
i would wash them to make sure you shrink the jeans so they can be repaired correctly. just give them a cold soak or wash them in a gentle cycle if your worried about indigo loss.

if its something you need to send out i would use denim doctors/htc. they will likely charge $15-$25 dollars to repair but they do the best work in north america.

i really want to go a whole year without washing though, and they are still being broken in

the hole is eight on the seem
post #13691 of 21424
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb_32 View Post
i really want to go a whole year without washing though, and they are still being broken in the hole is eight on the seem
then why are you asking the question if you know your not going to wash before you send them in? do you have to? of course not.
post #13692 of 21424
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb_32 View Post
i really want to go a whole year without washing though, and they are still being broken in

the hole is eight on the seem

Just get it fixed without washing them then. Should work fine.
post #13693 of 21424
First post here, and a really noob question but please don't roast me. I'm just getting into all this. I'm going to get my first pair of raw denim, looking at some nudie grim tims red selvage. Just wondering, if I'm 5'8" and have a normal torso is a 34" inseam going to be too long? Or should I just go with the 32" inseam. I have some 511s with a 32" inseam and it seems like if I was cuffing them I'd want them a little longer, but I know they're not cut the same as Nudies so I figured I'd ask since I'm ordering them online. Any ideas?
post #13694 of 21424
its pesonal reference. best way would be to go to the strore and try it, if not i woul just stick with the 32's
post #13695 of 21424
Got my first pair of raw jeans. A pair of the Naked & Famous x Momo collab. Measured my waist @ 34, here is the fit of the 32. Felt very tight in the dressing room, took it home, and it already feels like the best pair of jeans I've ever worn. I don't want to take them off.

One question. What should I do about the cuff?

Can I rock them as is? They seem really big to me...
Hem them?

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask questions here.