or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask questions here.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask questions here. - Page 86

post #1276 of 21424
was thinking of getting another pair of jeans and wanted to know whether I should go with a Streaky Ande Whall Slacker or KMW 1980 or if anyone has any other suggestions of jeans that fit like the Avg Joe with maybe a littler more tapering let me know!

thanks.
post #1277 of 21424
i've been lookin for a pair of heavier denim. anyone know some that fits similar to levis 511s?
post #1278 of 21424
soooo im a beginner and i just bought a pair of APCs. is there a thread on here somewhere that basically gives you a tutorial on maintaining your denim?
post #1279 of 21424
The KMW Rockers at 16" at the knee and 14" at the leg opening. The widest point on my calfs measure 14.75 so would these jeans be able to fit me?
post #1280 of 21424
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnk024 View Post
was thinking of getting another pair of jeans and wanted to know whether I should go with a Streaky Ande Whall Slacker or KMW 1980 or if anyone has any other suggestions of jeans that fit like the Avg Joe with maybe a littler more tapering let me know!

thanks.

I'm pretty sure the 1980s are slimmer than the Avg Joe, perhaps closer to a Straight Sven cut, so you may want to look at the 1950s. But I've never tried the 1950s on personally so I can't definitively recommend them.
post #1281 of 21424
Does it help to break in raw jeans if you get a spray bottle of water and spray the front from the knee up (whiskers) and behind the knee (acordian) when wearing them around the house?
post #1282 of 21424
I just picked up some Dukes (the italian ones w/ the white stitches) for 105, but they are kinda big. Would it be worth it/possible to slim them about an inch in the legs? Do you think it would just be weird looking in the end?
post #1283 of 21424
double post sorta
post #1284 of 21424
Quote:
Originally Posted by UmWat View Post
Does it help to break in raw jeans if you get a spray bottle of water and spray the front from the knee up (whiskers) and behind the knee (acordian) when wearing them around the house?

It probably helps set your creases quicker, like starch would.
post #1285 of 21424
Okay, so I did a search and could not find this question so.. what are your thoughts on jean shorts?
post #1286 of 21424
Quote:
Originally Posted by más_cerveza View Post
Okay, so I did a search and could not find this question so.. what are your thoughts on jean shorts?
Unless you're black: TRAINWRECK.
post #1287 of 21424
5epxSF vs the KMW Rockers in Rinse Which one would you guys go with?
post #1288 of 21424
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcastelli View Post
I'm pretty sure the 1980s are slimmer than the Avg Joe, perhaps closer to a Straight Sven cut, so you may want to look at the 1950s. But I've never tried the 1950s on personally so I can't definitively recommend them.

I'm not sure what you're talking about exactly since my Joes are definitely slimmer than my Svens in the same size, perhaps you have them backwards?
post #1289 of 21424
Quote:
Originally Posted by Musselma View Post
I'm not sure what you're talking about exactly since my Joes are definitely slimmer than my Svens in the same size, perhaps you have them backwards?

Yeah you're right, don't know what I was thinking there.
post #1290 of 21424
I keep my cell phone in my front pocket...is there anyway to not have the indentation of it not wear into raw jeans and make me look like a douchebag?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask questions here.