or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask questions here.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask questions here. - Page 670

post #10036 of 21424
I just bought a used pair of New Cures that had been worn in slightly, when they arrived they smelled strongly of smoke, should i hot soak them or straight up wash?
post #10037 of 21424
Quote:
Originally Posted by TotesMcGotes View Post
I just bought a used pair of New Cures that had been worn in slightly, when they arrived they smelled strongly of smoke, should i hot soak them or straight up wash?
Air em out... I did that with all my bar clothes in college
post #10038 of 21424
Dior Homme jean sizing question - do they fit true to size? What's the general recommendation?

I've owned one pair of Dior jeans (not raw) and I would say size down 1 would've worked, except the thighs were too tight for me.
post #10039 of 21424
Quote:
Originally Posted by mttlee0 View Post
Dior Homme jean sizing question - do they fit true to size? What's the general recommendation?

I've owned one pair of Dior jeans (not raw) and I would say size down 1 would've worked, except the thighs were too tight for me.

Washed: Size down one.

Raw: down two...

is the general consensus; you might just be too fat.
post #10040 of 21424
For my SJDJs, I ended up sizing one. They ended up getting a bit more roomy than I would have wanted until I washed (and machine dried) them for the first time, when they shrank back down to a nice fitted by comfortable size. I probably could have went tts on them though and just hung dry for a similar result.
post #10041 of 21424
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConcernedParent View Post
Washed: Size down one.

Raw: down two...

is the general consensus; you might just be too fat.


Thanks for the advice.

I want to do more running. Calipers say I'm 9% BF and I want to get down to 7% BF, they might fit better then.
post #10042 of 21424
^ Yeah, but the thighs are still gonna be tight from all the running brah
post #10043 of 21424
Hey SF

Just a quick question. Does anyone have experience with the Nudies Grim Tim Dark Knight jeans? I'm thinking of sizing down one size and was wondering if the jeans will stretch at all? I'm usually a size 30/31 waist in Nudies Slim Jim. The grim tim is composed of 62% cotton and 38% PBT. I want it to be slim but not slim to the point that I'll be losing my sperm count.

thanks in advance for the advices.
post #10044 of 21424
What's after APC? I first got into raw denim with Nudie and worked on two pairs of RRDS over two years and wore both of them out. After that, I got a pair of APC Rescues and I've been working on them for about half a year so far. I've been much happier with the quality of APC compared to Nudie. What's the next step up in quality?
post #10045 of 21424
just bought a pair of RJB 105bsp from self edge
post #10046 of 21424
Anyone know how much N&F Jeans stretch?
Should I size down 1 or 2?
post #10047 of 21424
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheldon3 View Post
Anyone know how much N&F Jeans stretch?
Should I size down 1 or 2?

I'm right under a 30W and sized down to 28 in the Weird Guys and they stretched to fit really comfortably.
post #10048 of 21424
Quote:
Originally Posted by mttlee0 View Post
Thanks for the advice.

I want to do more running. Calipers say I'm 9% BF and I want to get down to 7% BF, they might fit better then.

Sag- they were meant to be worn that way.
post #10049 of 21424
Do these jeans fit too skinny (they are the N&F Skinny Guys)?
post #10050 of 21424
no. skinny guys should fit skinnier id think
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask questions here.