or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › How not to wear a suit?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

How not to wear a suit?

post #1 of 19
Thread Starter 
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws....hosting Look at the series of pictures.  Is it me, or is the guy showing off a potentially decent suit very badly? Would this be a reasonable purchase if it stayed at £20?  What's Dior stuff like?  Is it worth a punt?
post #2 of 19
haha. that's sad.
post #3 of 19
Quote:
...Would this be a reasonable purchase if it stayed at £20?  What's Dior stuff like?  Is it worth a punt?
Actually it looks like to me like he already got punted in the rear end... PS: Faustain...You are a WUSSY...You could have had it, had you bumped me up in buying and selling and I not responded here, but Nooo... OK Sorry for the "hijack" (The whole thread is comical anyway), now back to our regular scheduled programming.
post #4 of 19
rrrrrrrr. out of the way, you're stealing my show...
post #5 of 19
You guys kill me. That "model" took his mother's telling him he looked nice too much to heart. There is no other explanation. I like the Zoolander poses. Wonder which one is "Blue steel"?
post #6 of 19
Wow, that guy looks like a tool. BTW, if you're looking for the current high end, high fashion Dior stuff (aka Dior Homme), that's not it. That's just an old cheap suit from either the 80's or 90's back when Christian Dior licensed out its name for low end mall store trash.
post #7 of 19
LOL.
post #8 of 19
That's classic, but the suit is not. Old licensed Dior, real junk.
post #9 of 19
Wouldn't you feel uncomfortable wearing that suit after you saw him do that in it?
post #10 of 19
That looks like a still from a bad '80s Duran Duran video.
post #11 of 19
Is that Rod Stewart's stunt double?
post #12 of 19
Quote:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws....hosting Look at the series of pictures.  Is it me, or is the guy showing off a potentially decent suit very badly? Would this be a reasonable purchase if it stayed at £20?  What's Dior stuff like?  Is it worth a punt?
this person needs food and sleep. Then .. he may fit better in that suit.
post #13 of 19
Quote:
That looks like a still from a bad '80s Duran Duran video.
True but sad part is some babes would actually think "He is soooo cool".
post #14 of 19
maybe he did it for a laugh
post #15 of 19
Quote:
True but sad part is some babes would actually think "He is soooo cool".
No way. Girls have different tastes in guys, but I guarantee that that guy is pulling on a very, very, infrequent basis, and only because there are some masochistic (sorry, compassionate) women in the world.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › How not to wear a suit?