Places I Never Ever Want to Visit Again:
A part of Portugal's coast (cant remember which one exactly xD)
Why would anyone not do this ever? For the love of god, GO.
Top 5 favourite places I've been:
1. the Norwegian fjords
2. the southern islands of Japan
3. the Åland Islands, Finland
4. the Hebrides, Scotland
5. the jungles of Kalimantan - unfortunately the areas I had the good fortune to work in when I was younger have almost certainly been bulldozed for palm oil plantations...
Top 5 cities I've visited or lived in:
5. Venice (off season, it really can be as magical as you imagined)
5 places I have no particular interest in going back to:
1. Atlanta - in fact almost every regional city I've been to in the USA with the possible exception of SF
Top 5 places I'd like to go (but almost certainly never will):
1. Southern Chile
4. Iceland (well, that one is possible)