The new pictures are useful, and present more useful opportunities to discuss the outfit.
1. You haven't disclosed what your role will be in the wedding. You said you are the brother of the bride...but will you be in the wedding party, or just a normal guest? That will affect how much you need to match the bride's wishes and discretion to follow your clothing choices.
2. Your "charcoal suit" is better described as a charcoal pinstripe suit. At least the in the u.s., pinstriped suits have a connotation with business attire, and aren't the best option for social gatherings. That doesn't mean you can't wear it, but you should know the message that it conveys. In this aspect, I'd pick the solid mid-grey suit over the pinstriped suit.
3. Your tie appears to be black (or is it grey?) Generally, a black tie with a dark gray suit doesn't show well because there's not enough contrast. And, as you want to show some character and not be boring, this is a good opportunity to add a bit of color. Perhaps a solid burgundy grenadine tie or repp tie containing navy, or, (and especially if you'll be in the wedding party), pick a tie that uses the main colors of the event.
4. The striped shirt actually doesn't look bad by itself. The problem is that it doesn't work well with a pinstriped suit, especially when the size of the stripes in the shirt are so similar to the stripes in the suit.
5. Just as important as proper attire is proper fit. The charcoal suit may or may not fit---its impossible to determine from the pictures that you posted. However, the mid-grey suit definitely needs some work, if you choose to wear it. Its seems too tight in the chest/waist, too wide at the shoulders, and the sleeves look too long.
6. From the options you've posted, I would probably choose the mid-grey suit, striped shirt, and a solid or repp burgundy or navy tie (or a tie matching the wedding colors), but only if the mid-grey suit is altered.
7. No black shirt. EVER.
I know this is a lot of information to digest, so please let me know if there's anything about which I haven't been clear.