Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Menswear Advice › This tie with this pocket square??
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

This tie with this pocket square??

post #1 of 6
Thread Starter 
Hello everyone! Still new to this site but seems like a great place to go to when in need for some fashion advice lol!

So, I've never been good matching tied and suits to pocket squares, so thought I'd ask what you guys think!
Thanks in advance smile.gif[IMG][IMG]



post #2 of 6
Looks good to me. In this case you're matching textures and weaves as opposed to colors, which is actually very sophisticated. You're better at it than you think.
post #3 of 6

Ties and squares shouldn't match.  They should compliment each other.  What jacket/suit and shirt are you wearing with it?

post #4 of 6
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxalex View Post

Looks good to me. In this case you're matching textures and weaves as opposed to colors, which is actually very sophisticated. You're better at it than you think.

Oh thanks man! Glad to hear that!

post #5 of 6
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murlsquirl View Post
 

Ties and squares shouldn't match.  They should compliment each other.  What jacket/suit and shirt are you wearing with it?

I was thinking a black suit and a white shirt.

post #6 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by austink View Post

I was thinking a black suit and a white shirt.
Try a charcoal suit instead of black smile.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Menswear Advice
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Menswear Advice › This tie with this pocket square??