Please PM if you are interested or have any question.
Brand new (never worn).
The Villard jacket could come under the 'chore jacket' monicker due to its origins as the outerwear of choice for farmers on French vineyards. Made in France from a highly textured wool fabric, the detailing is authentic and subtle and the finish exceptionally durable, just as we have come to expect.
retail price : 550€/£400/$600 (price without shipping fees)
- Design and construction details inspired by traditional French workwear
- Boiled wool, made from Pyrenees mountain sheep
- Tonal corduroy lining along underside of collar, pocket flaps, and front placket
- Detachable throat tab hidden underneath collar
- Two chest flap pockets with button closure
- Double entry front flap pockets with button closure
- Two interior pockets
- Adjustable button tabs at back waist
- 100% wool
Here are the flat measurements :
-> in cm :
Shoulder : 44
Chest : 51
Back Length : 75
Sleeve Length : 62
-> in inches :
Shoulder : 17,3
Chest : 20,1
Back Length : 29,5
Sleeve Length : 24,4
Paypal safe payment only.
Purchase price adds 36,10 € shipping to US, Canada and Australia ; 16,50 € to European Union and Swiss ; 8,50 € to France. All other buyers please make an offer to receive a quote.
No returns accepted.