So here's an update:
Based on the feedback here, and from some others, I sent an email to Oliver Wicks. Within 24 hours I received the following reply:
- The silhouette looks nice, with the right amount of waist suppression. If you`d like we can lower the button stance and take in the front of the jacket (top button level) a bit, but that may lead to the lapel not laying evenly, which we tried to avoid when tailoring you initial jacket. Taking in the jacket waist would also lead to visible pulling at the level of the top button, which is not recommended.
- The fit in the chest area and the roll of the lapels are quite appropriate.
- We suggest that we take in the shoulders a bit, since this will help eliminate the issue with the shoulder divots. We will also change the shoulder pattern and the jacket will align better with your natural shoulder slope. This will result in the shoulders looking softer.
- The sleeve length is good. As it is much of a personal preference, we can increase it by 3/8" as requested.
- We suggest that we rotate the sleeves of the jacket forward by 3/8", and reduce the biceps just a little - this will make the back of the sleeves cleaner.
- The collar looks nice, there is no gaping.
- If you feel that the back between the blades is tight and restricting, we can let it out further.
So they have offered to remake the jacket, in order to correct the sleeve divots, and the back.
So far I am very impressed with their customer service and responsiveness. It will be interesting to see if we/they can get the fit dialed-in.