or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › OFFICIAL Trump v. Clinton Debate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OFFICIAL Trump v. Clinton Debate Thread - Page 31

post #451 of 724
Thread Starter 
BBC is saying the US media consensus is Clinton won the debate.
post #452 of 724
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post

It's neat, the usual batch of conservatives were pretty quiet for most of the primaries and even early campaign but have apparently convinced themselves to go whole hog down the stretch.
It's just locker room talk.
post #453 of 724
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

BBC is saying the US media consensus is Clinton won the debate.

I thought we were done talking about BBC and Hilary

 

:uhoh:

post #454 of 724
Well so much for a decisive Trump victory as declared in this thread. Paul Ryan just announced he will cease any efforts to elect Trump and instead focus on getting house candidate elected.
post #455 of 724
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

BBC is saying the US media consensus is Clinton won the debate.

Paul Ryan seems to agree.
post #456 of 724
Nice, within 15 seconds.
post #457 of 724
Thread Starter 
I have to say it's interesting to not watch the debates and then compare the opinions of events from various sources.
post #458 of 724
Quote:
Originally Posted by cross22 View Post

Well so much for a decisive Trump victory as declared in this thread. Paul Ryan just announced he will cease any efforts to elect Trump and instead focus on getting house candidate elected.

Trump may have dose Polish electoral votes, doh.
post #459 of 724

Debate 1 - She doesn’t have the stamina. I said she doesn’t have the stamina. I don’t believe she does have the stamina

Debate 2 -She’s a fighter. I disagree with much of what she’s fighting for.  But she does fight hard, and she doesn’t quit. She doesn’t give up.

 

:paranoia: 

 

(Both of these are actual word for word quotes)

post #460 of 724
ITT veni is revealed as a member of the MSM.
post #461 of 724
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post

ITT veni is revealed as a member of the MSM.

 

Sorry I didn't post during the debate yesterday, moderating was harder than usual.

post #462 of 724
you guys are biased as fuck

I'm perfectly fine to concede Trump lost first debate, it is quite obvious he had the upper hand for the most part of the second debate. Media sources say Hillary won - what a surprise, it couldn't be these media are a little biased towards a democrat?

Hillary going to jail under Trump =/= equal Trump putting her there with no trail

If anything it's a hint he would call Congressional Commission to investigate her, this happen in almost all countries after all the elections.

I know you guys hate Trump and that's okay there's a plenty reason for that, but this confirmation bias echo chamber you made for yourselves here is pathetic.
post #463 of 724
Quote:
Originally Posted by suited View Post

CNN headline "So Who Won the Debate?" lol8[1].gif

If non-zealots can agree that Hillary won the first debate, they can agree that Trump won the second debate and the victory was much more clear than her triumph over Trump in the first one. Megyn Kelly was on the brink of a breakdown before and after, exclaiming Trump "rated women on a scale of 1 to 10!" What a monster. Ranking the opposite sex on a scale is perverse and not the norm. We are outraged.

You are suffering from Trump derangement syndrome.


Trump suffered a literally historic loss in the first debate. It was so bad that it flipped the expected results of six states. This debate isn't going to change anything. There's no way Clinton lost this as badly as Trump lost the first. Unless she had admitted to criminal actions on stage, I doubt it would even have been possible.
post #464 of 724
Quote:
Originally Posted by ken View Post

This isn't really the issue I have with the whole email shindig. The issue I have is why-the-fark-would-you-have-a-mail-server-in-your-basement. There is absolutely no reason for anyone to host a mail server on a machine in her basement unless she's a tech junkie that wants to learn the ins and outs of Postfix. Is Hillary a closet Linux nerd? If not, my conclusion is that she requires privacy beyond that which is available from services like Google Apps or even the Clinton Foundation.

Why would someone require such privacy? Is it because she doesn't want anyone to know how honest she is?

Colin Powell had a personal server as well, and explicitly discussed why you'd want one. It was technically allowed at the time and let them get around the onerous record keeping requirements. Not exactly noble or in keeping with the spirit of government transparency, but the motives are pretty obvious. Government rules are an absolute pain in the ass even at my level, and I understand wanting to dodge them just to get some goddam work done if you can finagle it within the law. Dealing with those rules ought to be part of the job description, even for people at the top, but I don't think it requires malice or criminal intent to see someone dodge them.
post #465 of 724
Is winning the debate defined as spending more time with your mouth open blabbering about shit?

Because by that metric he won.

I'd say he certainly performed better than the last debate, but he still acted like a toddler so I am not sure if it counts as an outright victory.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › OFFICIAL Trump v. Clinton Debate Thread