or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › SECRET SANTA 2016: THE OFFICIAL THREAD!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

SECRET SANTA 2016: THE OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 2

post #16 of 111
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by erictheobscure View Post

IT'S NOT EVEN OCTOBER YET

I try to get the sign ups going early. No one is saying you have to start shopping yet.
post #17 of 111
ill do it!
post #18 of 111
In. If I get Edina, I'll know it's rigged.
post #19 of 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr Mouse View Post

I try to get the sign ups going early. No one is saying you have to start shopping yet.

in
post #20 of 111
This looks like fun.
post #21 of 111

Florida, USA

40R, 15.5, 34 W, 9 shoe


Edited by Pierson v Post - 9/26/16 at 7:14am
post #22 of 111
Prepare your minds and bodies, I'm in!

Will update with the required info later....
post #23 of 111
Sounds like fun. I'm in.

Maryland / USA

40R, 15.5, 34W, 40+ shoe
post #24 of 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

In. If I get Edina, I'll know it's rigged.

Oh right.  This is where I give my stats, and slightly exaggerate my athleticism.

 

5'11", 175 lbs.  Size 40.  Size 16 neck, Pants vary between 32 for most jeans to 34 for European dress trousers (though the number of squats and the amount of rowing I've been doing has been giving me larger glutes - not sure if anyone really needed to know that.) Size 10.5-11 shoe size (43 in Common Projects to 45 in most Guidi boots, 9,5 UK in nearly all traditional CM brands).

 

Moscow, Idaho.

post #25 of 111
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post


5'11", 175 lbs.  Size 40.  Size 16 neck, Pants vary between 32 for most jeans to 34 for European dress trousers (though the number of squats and the amount of rowing I've been doing has been giving me larger glutes - not sure if anyone really needed to know that.) Size 10.5-11 shoe size (43 in Common Projects to 45 in most Guidi boots, 9,5 UK in nearly all traditional CM brands).



Editna's not going to buy you clothes. wink.gif
post #26 of 111
Thread Starter 
Still plenty of time to sign up everyone.

As always, send me a PM if you have any questions about the Secret Santa and it's rules.
post #27 of 111
Of course there is plenty of time to sign up--it is early October!

I'm signing up. But I ain't sending that PM today...no can do.
post #28 of 111
This not being in DT is throwing my game off but monitoring is under way.
post #29 of 111
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by otc View Post

Of course there is plenty of time to sign up--it is early October!
.

Sure, but the deadline to sign up is only a month away. biggrin.gif
post #30 of 111

in before GF posts his sizes as 

'magnum'

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › SECRET SANTA 2016: THE OFFICIAL THREAD!