We created this thread to discuss and centralize ideas for MTO's, and Group MTO's for Vass shoes.
Vass is a unique brand, and we are happy to have been able to build such a close relationship with the sales manager, production manager and Mr. Vass over the past years.
As a forum affiliate and official retailer of Vass, we would like to get the ball rolling on some great Vass makeups, and introduce more Styleforum member to this wonderful brand! Our first aim is to create classic models, that do the Vass brand justice. To learn a little bit more about Vass and how their shoes are made, we welcome you to read the story here: http://jeeves.store/vass/
1. Made To Order
We offer an extensive MTO program, where you can choose your preferred last, model, leather type, color, and many more details such as the welt stitching and sole finishing. Share your MTO idea here, send us a PM or a direct email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to order.
For all information about our MTO program and policy, have a look here: http://jeeves.store/made-to-order-shoes/
To see all the available color samples from Vass, please see here:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
2. Vass Scotchgrain Calf. Clockwise starting at the tag: Cognac - Tan - Medium brown - Brown - Bordeaux - Oxblood - Green - Navy - Black
3. Vass Museum Calf. Clockwise starting at the tag: Gold Musuem - Dark brown - PLum - Grey - Green - Navy (Their new color, Walnut, will be added soon)
4. Vass suede: Clockwise starting at the tag: Light Brown - Medium Brown - Brown - Dark Brown - Red Brown - Bordeaux - Green - Navy
5. Vass Horween Shell Cordovan. Clockwise starting at the tag: Black - Brown - Bordeaux (no.8)
6. Jeeves Exclusive leathers. More to be added soon. Clockwise starting at the tag: Brown Inca Grain - Chestnut English Grain - Rosewood Kudu - Cognac Alpine grain
2. Group Made To Order
A group made to order opens up a lot of great possibilities. New leathers, new models, better prices! The coming days we will post some inspiration shoes from Vass and other classic brands, to give an idea of what's possible!