Um, everytime I take my jacket off
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Indochino Suit help ::Please help:: Last post on 10/7/12 at 7:33pm in Classic Menswear
- My First Indochino Suit - should I ask for remake? Last post on 11/6/14 at 10:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Jefferyd reviews Indochino Last post on 6/10/13 at 2:21pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
Last edited: 11/24/15
- Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?Last edited: 2/8/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Indochino suits? - Page 169post #2521 of 32509/2/12 at 8:43pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2522 of 32509/2/12 at 11:59pmpost #2523 of 32509/3/12 at 12:02ampost #2524 of 32509/3/12 at 12:21ampost #2525 of 32509/3/12 at 1:33ampost #2526 of 32509/3/12 at 5:41amQuote:
I meant change from the Superhero you linked. Contrast is fine but I don't care for the pattern. The bright yellow raincoat is a little garish as well. IMO.post #2527 of 32509/4/12 at 6:36pm
The bottom of the armpit on my suit is extremely low, and the jacket is on the long side. Because im on a military base, I had it shipped to another address, which was then in turn shipped to me. Its now past the 14 day return/remake limit and im left with an unwearable suit. The pants and shirt I bought fit great. Not worth $700 though. I really hope something can be done about this; it was my first complete suit I bought for myself... Id take it to a tailor, but im pretty sure the issue of the arm holes renders it unfixable. Any suggestions would be great, im just waiting on CS to reply to my inquirypost #2528 of 32509/4/12 at 7:44pmpost #2529 of 32509/4/12 at 8:17pmQuote:
I may be mistaken, but I believe you can request (via email or phoning their CS) "higher armholes" and "lower button stance." Not entirely specific or exact, but at least you can hope to get more desirable results compared to the usual low armholes and higher button stance.post #2530 of 32509/4/12 at 8:40pmpost #2531 of 32509/4/12 at 9:38pmpost #2532 of 32509/5/12 at 10:04amQuote:
I don't, but have you looked at the Banana Republic's of the world for other ideas?post #2533 of 32509/5/12 at 10:10amQuote:Originally Posted by masculinestyle
I'm doing a three-part review on these guys. I was curious as to how good their stuff was so I could recommend it to clients. Anyway, from what I found so far just by ordering and not actually receiving the suit yet, they're a decent outfit. I had to talk to their PR guy a couple times to get specifics like lapel measurements and fabric consistency and it would be nice if those were offered on the site itself. On top of that, it would be nice to be able to dictate armhole shape, button stance, and a few other variables. If you're interested in following my reviews as I post them, you can start here.
I feel like IC is really two companies: a marketing and customer service team that is very slick and reassuring, and a Chinese manufacturing company that does whatever they want, regardless of customer instructions. The former does damage control for the latter. That's why if you read through the thread, you will be reading about remakes. They don't even try on the first attempt.post #2534 of 32509/5/12 at 12:56pmQuote:Originally Posted by MeasureOfMan
I feel like IC is really two companies: a marketing and customer service team that is very slick and reassuring, and a Chinese manufacturing company that does whatever they want, regardless of customer instructions. The former does damage control for the latter. That's why if you read through the thread, you will be reading about remakes. They don't even try on the first attempt.
That's an interesting take. I've heard from people who received the suit and nothing fit right and other's who were stoked on it right out of the box. I'm curious to see exactly what it will be likely, especially since I was pretty meticulous in my measurements.post #2535 of 32509/5/12 at 5:34pm
- Indochino suits?
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Wesco Boots! 5 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 7 minutes ago
- › Eidos lupo polos, sweaters 50% off 7 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 14 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 26 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 32 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 33 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 34 minutes ago
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feedback & Appreciation 34 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?