anyone have a chance to go to this yet?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Indochino Suit help ::Please help:: Last post on 10/7/12 at 7:33pm in Classic Menswear
- My First Indochino Suit - should I ask for remake? Last post on 11/6/14 at 10:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Jefferyd reviews Indochino Last post on 6/10/13 at 2:21pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Clothes and Perception Last post on 2/24/15 at 1:08pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Indochino suits? - Page 138post #2056 of 323311/17/11 at 1:33am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2057 of 323311/17/11 at 3:00pmI went to the Pop Up shop today in Vancouver, and I got myself a fitting. I didnt have to order anything, they just told me they'd create an account for me and upload my measurements if i wasnt ready to buy on the spot. I spoke with someone who touched on this new digital cutting process and he says its made a big difference in the consistency of the fits.
they also had a stylist walk around with me and go through every option, one by one. that was nice, as with some stuff i knew what i like, with other stuff some advice was welcomed.
I think I'm gonna go back again tomorrow and get another fitting, just to compare the results. i understand that the Founders of the company are there and you can request they double check your measurmentspost #2058 of 323311/18/11 at 9:41ampost #2059 of 323311/22/11 at 12:15pmpost #2060 of 323311/22/11 at 12:27pmpost #2061 of 323311/24/11 at 1:51ampost #2062 of 323311/29/11 at 3:24pmAnyone saw the new Essential suits and care to comment on the cut/fit? I think the button stance is very high and the waist suppression is pretty significant (jacket is flaring too.). Anyone agree? See a pic below for comparison - lower button stance on their Vincero Collection, significantly higher on the new Essential suits.post #2063 of 323311/30/11 at 4:21pmI thought the exact same things LorenzL. high button-stance (which isn't necessarily bad), and pretty serious waist suppression - this definitely won't fit everybody (me included, and I'm reasonably fit).
I went to the pop-up store in Vancouver on Nov 18th, ordered a suit, shirt, tie, tie bar... wanted to see if they've finally got their act together. WIll post once it arrives.
One thing I will say in their favour though - they have 100% gaurantee, and if the suit needs altering they offer $75 for tailoring fees. Should put some minds at ease.
I like their business model, but they should do these pop-ups quarterly or so... leaving the measuring to the customer is inviting problems. IMO.post #2064 of 323312/1/11 at 5:04pm
Hi, I am a custom tailor, The back was cut too long and that is why the jacket back has wirnkles. AS well the slacks are collapsing. This should not happen if you have the right measurements and even a pattern made. And yes the cost would be much less if you look at all the wear you would get from it.post #2065 of 323312/1/11 at 5:06pmpost #2066 of 323312/1/11 at 5:13pmpost #2067 of 323312/1/11 at 5:15pmpost #2068 of 323312/3/11 at 1:43ampost #2069 of 323312/4/11 at 9:29ampost #2070 of 323312/8/11 at 5:15pmHi all,
I just received my Timeless Charcoal 3-piece suit after going to the Vancouver Pop-up Tailor event. Overall, I'm pretty happy, but this is my first 'real' suit so I'd appreciate any suggestions you might have on how to alter it for a better fit. Two things I'm noticing is that the jacket sleeves are a bit short, and the pants may be a bit long (there is slight bunching at the bottom). Not sure what is happening with the jacket just above the top button on my left side. This was straight out of the box, so the suit hasn't been pressed, vents haven't been let out, etc. Excuse the background and the pocket square (I just stuffed it in)!
Thanks in advance
- Indochino suits?
Styleforum Top Picks
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Grey denim 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › The GQ Fit (I want it as tight as possible without cutting off... 7 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 7 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 10 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 16 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 18 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...