anyone have a chance to go to this yet?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Indochino Suit help ::Please help:: Last post on 10/7/12 at 7:33pm in Classic Menswear
- My First Indochino Suit - should I ask for remake? Last post on 11/6/14 at 10:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Jefferyd reviews Indochino Last post on 6/10/13 at 2:21pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?
Last edited: 3/24/16
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Indochino suits? - Page 138post #2056 of 327811/17/11 at 1:33ampost #2057 of 327811/17/11 at 3:00pmI went to the Pop Up shop today in Vancouver, and I got myself a fitting. I didnt have to order anything, they just told me they'd create an account for me and upload my measurements if i wasnt ready to buy on the spot. I spoke with someone who touched on this new digital cutting process and he says its made a big difference in the consistency of the fits.
they also had a stylist walk around with me and go through every option, one by one. that was nice, as with some stuff i knew what i like, with other stuff some advice was welcomed.
I think I'm gonna go back again tomorrow and get another fitting, just to compare the results. i understand that the Founders of the company are there and you can request they double check your measurmentspost #2058 of 327811/18/11 at 9:41ampost #2059 of 327811/22/11 at 12:15pmpost #2060 of 327811/22/11 at 12:27pmpost #2061 of 327811/24/11 at 1:51ampost #2062 of 327811/29/11 at 3:24pmAnyone saw the new Essential suits and care to comment on the cut/fit? I think the button stance is very high and the waist suppression is pretty significant (jacket is flaring too.). Anyone agree? See a pic below for comparison - lower button stance on their Vincero Collection, significantly higher on the new Essential suits.post #2063 of 327811/30/11 at 4:21pmI thought the exact same things LorenzL. high button-stance (which isn't necessarily bad), and pretty serious waist suppression - this definitely won't fit everybody (me included, and I'm reasonably fit).
I went to the pop-up store in Vancouver on Nov 18th, ordered a suit, shirt, tie, tie bar... wanted to see if they've finally got their act together. WIll post once it arrives.
One thing I will say in their favour though - they have 100% gaurantee, and if the suit needs altering they offer $75 for tailoring fees. Should put some minds at ease.
I like their business model, but they should do these pop-ups quarterly or so... leaving the measuring to the customer is inviting problems. IMO.post #2064 of 327812/1/11 at 5:04pm
Hi, I am a custom tailor, The back was cut too long and that is why the jacket back has wirnkles. AS well the slacks are collapsing. This should not happen if you have the right measurements and even a pattern made. And yes the cost would be much less if you look at all the wear you would get from it.post #2065 of 327812/1/11 at 5:06pmpost #2066 of 327812/1/11 at 5:13pmpost #2067 of 327812/1/11 at 5:15pmpost #2068 of 327812/3/11 at 1:43ampost #2069 of 327812/4/11 at 9:29ampost #2070 of 327812/8/11 at 5:15pmHi all,
I just received my Timeless Charcoal 3-piece suit after going to the Vancouver Pop-up Tailor event. Overall, I'm pretty happy, but this is my first 'real' suit so I'd appreciate any suggestions you might have on how to alter it for a better fit. Two things I'm noticing is that the jacket sleeves are a bit short, and the pants may be a bit long (there is slight bunching at the bottom). Not sure what is happening with the jacket just above the top button on my left side. This was straight out of the box, so the suit hasn't been pressed, vents haven't been let out, etc. Excuse the background and the pocket square (I just stuffed it in)!
Thanks in advance
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 5 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 13 minutes ago
- › MoneyWellSpent's Southern Trad Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 18 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 21 minutes ago
- › Appropriate Desert Boots w/Suit 22 minutes ago
- › Best Shoe Repair in USA or Send Abroad? 24 minutes ago
- › Rubinacci "...Best Bespoke Tailor on Earth..." article 25 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...