Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Indochino Suit help ::Please help:: Last post on 10/7/12 at 7:33pm in Classic Menswear
- My First Indochino Suit - should I ask for remake? Last post on 11/7/12 at 2:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Jefferyd reviews Indochino Last post on 6/10/13 at 2:21pm in Classic Menswear
- Learning to dress business-casually in London Last post on 9/19/12 at 3:03pm in Classic Menswear
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Le Noeud Papillon
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Indochino suits? - Page 134
MTM at a tailor with multiple fittings is probably the best way to go; seems like having that perfect desired fit is extremely tough with online MTM, particularly for suits, as there are so many variables.
If it's your first suit and you have sufficient budget, try a made-to-measure store in real life.
Most of them are regular fit so unless you live in US, you will find these online suits are baggy. Some of my friend in fashion industry said that regular fit is getting more and more attention, let's wait for it.
They have these ads with these famous athletes getting fitted for suits, yeah...they are getting fitted and tailored in person rather than typing in their measurements, so duh yeah it looks good on them.
Screw it. I might try buying smaller things from them, like maybe a blazer and see how that goes, but a full suit, not now. Can't afford to get one and have it look like crap a few weeks before my cousin's wedding.
Looks pretty good ! Jacket looks a bit short in the front but ok in the back - I'd probably still add 1 inch. Shoulders are definitely a bit too big, hard to tell just from the picture by how much exactly, but around 0.5 inch perhaps.
Pictures aren't great, but the jacket looks okay. There something weird going on at the back and there's divots, but it looks passable overall.
The waistcoat, on the other hand, is way too short; you should not be able to see your shirt between the waistcoat and trousers.
It should not be pulling anywhere. Unfortunately these pics show the fit to be worse than was apparent in the previous ones. The ripples across the upper back are because it is too tight across the upper back, decreasing the shoulders alone will not help, if anything it would make it worse. It is also too small around the hips making the vents flair, and it looks at least an inch too short, but that might only be because of wearing jeans (worn lower) and no shoes.
- Indochino suits?
Styles mentioned in this thread:
- › Random fashion thoughts 38 seconds ago
- › *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** 1 minute ago
- › People on Yelp: Why do you all suck? 2 minutes ago
- › NWT Apolis Indigo Chore Jacket Size Medium Sale or Trade 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 4 minutes ago
- › [WTB] Leather Brogue Boots or Timberland x Stussy sz 10.5/11 5 minutes ago
- › Quality of H&M pants 7 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 7 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 8 minutes ago
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw