Allen Edmonds Shoes - Size 10.5D and 11D
Will Ship To: USA
For Sale: Four three pairs of Allen Edmonds shoes in gently used condition
(1) Park Avenue - Black - size 10.5 D - $210 obo $170 OBO
- seconds, though I cannot find the defect - it's likely the irregular sole stitching, which will not impact the life of the sole.
- purchased new a year ago from the ShoeBank store in Mebane, NC
- worn less than 10 times; likely less than 5 times
- paid $260 out the door
The 65 last does not fit my high-ish instep, so I recently replaced these with Hopkinsons on the 201 last.
(2) McAllister - Black - size 10.5 D - $180 obo $150 OBO
- firsts, purchased through Nordstrom in Durham, NC about a year ago
- worn less than 5 times
- paid $230 out the door
As with the PAs above, the 65 last is not ideal for me. Recently upgraded to Jeffersons on the better-fitting 201 last.
(3) San Marcos - Brown Pebble Grain - 11D - $110 obo $100 OBO
- seconds, defect is a leather scar on the side of the left shoe. Picture included.
- purchased new 8 months ago at the ShoeBank in Mebane, NC
- worn 10-15 times
- paid $170 out the door
This last simply does not fit my foot. I thought the poron sole would fill up more room, but these are too loose. My brannock measurement is 10.5D. These fit true 11D.
(4) Leeds - Burnished Brown - 11D - $120 obo SOLD
- firsts, purchased new on eBay about a year ago.
- worn less than 5 times.
- Paid $160 on eBay
Again, these are simply too big for my feet. I purchased because I thought it was a great deal for new, unworn Leeds. But 11D on the 97 last is not nearly a good fit for 10.5D brannock.
Edited by nbj08 - 1/16/17 at 9:50am