We shot some pictures of the current Vass leather samples today. Pictures are taken in the shade, on a summer day. Tomorrow we will post some pictures with more direct light, and some under studio lighting. Keep in mind colors are subejctive to ambient color temperature, reflections, camera lenses etc. Hope it helps
Tomorrow we will also post some more exlusive Jeeves leathers, available for group MTO only (since our leather suppliers in Italy and France impose a minimum order value).
1. Vass Calf. Clockwise starting at the tag: Cognac 1 - Cognac 2 - 6319 Cognac - Antique Cognac - 6125 (Dark) Cognac - Red Cognac - Bordeaux - Dark Brown - Oxblood - Green - Navy - Black
2. Vass Scotchgrain Calf. Clockwise starting at the tag: Cognac - Tan - Medium brown - Brown - Bordeaux - Oxblood - Green - Navy - Black
3. Vass Museum Calf. Clockwise starting at the tag: Gold Musuem - Dark brown - PLum - Grey - Green - Navy (Their new color, Walnut, will be added soon)
4. Vass suede: Clockwise starting at the tag: Light Brown - Medium Brown - Brown - Dark Brown - Red Brown - Bordeaux - Green - Navy
5. Vass Horween Shell Cordovan. Clockwise starting at the tag: Black - Brown - Bordeaux (no.8)
6. Jeeves Exclusive leathers. More to be added soon. Clockwise starting at the tag: Brown Inca Grain - Chestnut English Grain - Rosewood Kudu - Cognac Alpine grain