Tom Ford 50C O'Connor Sharkskin Grey Skyfall Suit
Will Ship To: Anywhere
- 100% Wool Super 110s Sharkskin "C" Range Fabric
- Fit Y "O Connor" Slim fit model
- Adjustable side tabs on waist
- Faux horn buttons (all engraved TOM FORD and the same style used in Skyfall)
- Side vents
- Fully Functioning 5 Button Cuffs
- Milanese Buttonhole (stitched by HAND!)
- Hand crafted barachetta pocket
- NO REDLINE or CUT Tags!
- No bag or hanger, just the suit!
MEASUREMENTS OF JACKET (taken off of actual jacket laying flat with one button appropriately buttoned)
- Chest (armpit to armpit across the front): 20.5 Inches
- Sleeve Length from shoulder seam down arm to end of cuff: 24 Inches
- Shoulder seam to shoulder seam horizontally across the back: 18 Inches
- Back Length from the BASE of the collar at seam down back: 28.5 Inches
MEASUREMENTS OF PANTS (taken off actual pants laying flat)
- waist (hip to hip horizontally across top): 18 Inches with approx 1 inches to let out
- Inseam (from crotch seam down to end of leg): approx. 29 Inches (no material to let out but one does have 2 inch cuff that can be undone for additional length)
- Front Rise: approx 10.5 inches
- Leg opening (seam to seam laid flat); approx. 7 inches
So, yes this isn't the EXACT skyfall suit but its probably the closest one can come especially for the price. This is made of the exact same fabric and cut of the Skyfall Istanbul suit with a couple of differences. This suit has a ticket pocket, 2 button front and 5 button cuff (the film suits had 3 button, no ticket pocket and 3 button cuffs). The fabric, model and type of buttons are the same though.
The suit has been worn and only has small hints of wear. Two very tiny micro tears in the inner lining (LINING ONLY, not outer nor canvas) above the TF label. Suit is tagged a 50C or 40S.
I am only selling this because despite my best efforts my chest has gone from a 40 to a 42 (I have been lifting a lot and avoided my chest like the plague, however my back has gotten bigger...)
PRICE GOING KEEP FOR NOW
Edited by Nafets47 - 9/19/16 at 12:09pm