or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Menswear Advice › Stylish shoulder bag
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Stylish shoulder bag

post #1 of 11
Thread Starter 

Can anyone recommend a stylish (leather?) shoulder bag for laptop and friends ?

 

Thanks

post #2 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by globalroamer View Post
 

Can anyone recommend a stylish (leather?) shoulder bag for laptop and friends ?

 

Thanks

 

I've moved your thread to the new Menswear Advice Forum, where it will get more useful advice, and where other members with similar questions can benefit from your having asked.

 

So you want a full leather bag?  What is your budget?

post #3 of 11

I make bags. Not always in everyone's budget/style, though.

 

What else do you carry besides your laptop?

post #4 of 11
A couple favorites - take a look.

Frank Clegg

Saddleback.
post #5 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PierpontLeather View Post
 

I make bags. Not always in everyone's budget/style, though.

 

What else do you carry besides your laptop?


Yeah not in my budget/style :-)

 

I like Filson's. BTW If there's a single thread for this just post a link so I can take a look. i found some from 2014 but that's too old imho.

 

My budget is up to 400eur

post #6 of 11
Check out https://www.scaramangashop.co.uk/

My son got a great bag from them which suits his needs for laptop plus student essentials.

Colin
post #7 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by colindbelfast View Post

Check out https://www.scaramangashop.co.uk/

My son got a great bag from them which suits his needs for laptop plus student essentials.

Colin


Not bad Colin! How is the quality ? Can anyone comment about that ?

post #8 of 11
Excellent quality of leather. Bag has been in regular use now for approx. 2 years and looks great.
Colin
post #9 of 11

Even I am looking for a laptop bag for my fiance in around 200eur, any suggestions???  

post #10 of 11
For those in the US, you might want to try.

http://artifactbags.com/

If you need different options....
post #11 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonVert View Post

For those in the US, you might want to try.

http://artifactbags.com/

If you need different options....


rucksack's cool but they do not have a proper messenger bags

 

Also I fell in love with tanner bates but they are damne xpensive

.Any other alternatives ?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Menswear Advice
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Menswear Advice › Stylish shoulder bag