post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 

I really want a pair of trousers where the band has a split on the back and preferably with adjustable tabs too. I just find these subtle details look great.

I've noticed Tom Ford trousers are like this and really like the look but obviously cannot spend that much!! Does anyone know where to find these kind of trousers?

I found on online at Hugo Boss but with only the split/subtle fish tail detailing. But it had contrasting pocket colours so that was a no.