or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › #ForBrian : RIP @hbkshin / StyleForum's Help Needed To Aid The Family Of A Fallen Brother
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

#ForBrian : RIP @hbkshin / StyleForum's Help Needed To Aid The Family Of A Fallen Brother - Page 2

post #16 of 263

Since that isn't and never will be a auction format I will sell in, I'd rather not dabble with it and confuse customers, can I just make my donations from two very sizable sales I made yesterday instead?

post #17 of 263
Quote:
Originally Posted by dadjeans View Post

I'm in with a few items via @Brianpore
 who just PM'd me about this. Thanks for putting this together Spoo!


+1. I'll also be auctioning some good items through @Brianpore.

Spoo, thank you for starting this and for rallying the community.

AHS
post #18 of 263

Hey @SpooPoker - I've featured this thread on the homepage carousel, using the image you've shared of Brian. If you, or anyone else, is willing to come up with a better header image I am happy to feature that instead and share it around on SF's instagram/social channels as well. 

post #19 of 263
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jompso View Post

Since that isn't and never will be a auction format I will sell in, I'd rather not dabble with it and confuse customers, can I just make my donations from two very sizable sales I made yesterday instead?

You certainly can. PM incoming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthese View Post

Hey @SpooPoker
 - I've featured this thread on the homepage carousel, using the image you've shared of Brian. If you, or anyone else, is willing to come up with a better header image I am happy to feature that instead and share it around on SF's instagram/social channels as well. 

Thats great man, thank you - its a great shot of him and I think it would be a nice image to use.
post #20 of 263
A tragedy; great effort from you, Spoo.
post #21 of 263
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rach2jlc View Post


A tragedy in any case (and a great effort from you, Spoo).

Rach, good to hear from you.

and thanks for the thought.
post #22 of 263
I wish the best for his family and friends. Thanks again, Spoo.
post #23 of 263

Just got the PM from Brian. Thanks so much for heading this up Spoo.

post #24 of 263
Have five items set to go live Thursday, 8PM ET, all NR at $9.99:

1) SEIZE sur VINGT Solid Green Button Down Shirt ITALY Mother of Pearl #ForBrian

2) SEIZE SUR VINGT Purple Striped Long Sleeve Button Down Shirt 15 x 33 #ForBrian

3) VIYELLA Brown Red Tan PLAID CHECK Cotton WOOL Button Down Shirt L #ForBrian

4) ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA Classic Blue Button Down Dress Shirt Cotton ITALY 15 #ForBrian

5) CLUB MONACO Gray Woven Check Button Down Long Sleeve Shirt Cotton Sz M #ForBrian

Listings in signature and link below:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/mpp455/m.html?_ipg=200&_sop=12&_rdc=1&rmvSB=true
post #25 of 263
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpk1 View Post

Have five items set to go live Thursday, 8PM ET, all NR at $9.99:

1) SEIZE sur VINGT Solid Green Button Down Shirt ITALY Mother of Pearl #ForBrian

2) SEIZE SUR VINGT Purple Striped Long Sleeve Button Down Shirt 15 x 33 #ForBrian

3) VIYELLA Brown Red Tan PLAID CHECK Cotton WOOL Button Down Shirt L #ForBrian

4) ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA Classic Blue Button Down Dress Shirt Cotton ITALY 15 #ForBrian

5) CLUB MONACO Gray Woven Check Button Down Long Sleeve Shirt Cotton Sz M #ForBrian

Listings in signature and link below:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/mpp455/m.html?_ipg=200&_sop=12&_rdc=1&rmvSB=true

thats so awesome. thank you so much.
post #26 of 263

Got a few items pictured tonight. Trying to measure and get them out for auction tomorrow.  Will try to make time so i can post some more stuff this weekend or i will place bids on some of your stuff.

 

 

Thanks for leading the project Spoo. Good karma coming your way bro.

post #27 of 263
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhyme View Post

Got a few items pictured tonight. Trying to measure and get them out for auction tomorrow.  Will try to make time so i can post some more stuff this weekend or i will place bids on some of your stuff.


Thanks for leading the project Spoo. Good karma coming your way bro.

Appreciate the help man. The #forbrian auctions launch a week from today, so you've got plenty of time, don't worry.
post #28 of 263
I will be auctioning off this NWT Drake's tie at $9.99 with NR:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-Drake-s-London-Unlined-Purple-Tussah-Slubby-Silk-Tie-Drakes-ForBrian-/231997721772?hash=item3604244cac
Edited by suited - 6/30/16 at 4:00pm
post #29 of 263
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by suited View Post

I will be auctioning off this NWT Drake's tie at $9.99 with NR:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-Drake-s-London-Unlined-Purple-Slubby-Silk-Tie-Textured-Handmade-Drakes-RARE-/331814842309?hash=item4d41b4afc5

Awesome tie! Thank you for your support man.
post #30 of 263

I'll be listing this:

 

Paul & Shark Yachting XL striped shirt

 

SavileRow001

 

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › #ForBrian : RIP @hbkshin / StyleForum's Help Needed To Aid The Family Of A Fallen Brother