Hand stitched by an Russian master saddler using linen thread and solid brass buckle.
Finest quality, naturally tanned full-grain bridle leather by Wickett and Craig. Because the natural grain is not
corrected by destroying the surface of the leather and applying a uniform finish, as is the case with virtually
all leather these days, the weave or grain gives each individual belt its own unique finish.
This matures over the years to a rich polished oak colour, showing any natural features, such as scars
or growth marks, which give character to the leather.
These belt is handmade using traditional saddlery skill, finished with a hot crease around the edge.
- 4 mm full grain brown bridle leather
- 37 mm (1,5") wide
- solid brass “London Dee” buckle
- premium waxed linen thread
- edges are hand painted and waxed
- size 31-33, the length from the buckle neck to the middle hole is 88 cm or 34.5 inches
- 5 holes
International shipping 15 USD.
Edited by engine - 6/18/16 at 11:30pm