This Classified is Closed
$225 Black Fleece Thom Browne Blue/White Oxford BB1 15"x 34"
Will Ship To: CONUS
Retailed for $225.
This is probably the best oxford cloth button down shirt that I have ever owned. Unfortunately, I wear a 35"- 36" sleeve and have a 16" neck, so this is just a hair too small on me. My loss is your gain.
- Has the now-elusive long collar that creates a great roll when buttoned, worn with or without a tie
- 100% cotton fabric is a thick and sturdy oxford cloth in the classic pattern of blue on white stripes
- Buttons are beautiful genuine mother of pearl
- Side gussets are sewn in to reinforce side seam at the bottom of the shirt
- Box pleated at the rear to allow for greater movement
- Thom Browne's signature locker loop sewn under rear collar
- Split yoke has impressive pattern matching of stripes
- Single outer chest pocket, with no button or flap
- Mitered barrel cuffs with gauntlet button
- Shirt fronts overlap at bottom of button placket or prevent gaping when tucked in
Fit is slim and flattering but certainly not skinny. I have an relatively athletic build with a 38" chest and a 32" waist and find this shirt to fit very well when tucked in, without needing to be taken in at the waist or covered by a tailored jacket.
Tagged a size BB1, which corresponds to a size 15" neck with 34" sleeves. Appears to fit true to tagged size.