Carmina Shoes and Boots: UK7, UK11, UK10, UK12, $100-$200
Will Ship To: Anywhere
I've got some beautiful Carmina shoes and boots for sale. I found these in our back stockroom and all of them are from a few years ago. Here's the terms:
1) Payment is by paypal. Send me a PM with your email address for the invoice if you want to buy a pair
2) CONUS Shipping is included and will be done via UPS Ground. International shipping via USPS Priority International is available for $30 (Canada), $40 (Europe), $50 (Asia)
3) Boxes and shoe bags are included. Shoe trees are not included and are not available.
4) All sales are final
5) My US size equivalents are approximate and based on my own experience with customers. I cannot guarantee that these will fit you. There is a wealth of information on Carmina lasts and fittings on this site if you're unfamiliar with them.
6) Please look carefully at the photographs and read through the full descriptions
Jumper Boot in Antelope Leather: SOLD
Size 10UK (about an 11D US) in the Oscar Last
Like new in the box but missing its laces. Also, the box has two shoe bags, not boot bags, so they don't fully fit these inside.
Double Monk in Chocolate Marron Calfskin: $150 SOLD
Size 11UK (about a 12D US) in the Inca Last
Light scratching on the sole and some creasing on the upper. They were probably tried on in the store.
Austerity Brogue in Chocolate Marron Calfskin: $150
Size 7UK (about an 8D US) in the Simpson Last
Brand new in box
Strap Loafer in Caramel Cuero Calfskin: $100 SOLD
Size 12UK (about a 13US) in the Simpson Last
We used these as outdoor model shoes once. A bit of creasing on the toe and some scratching on the sole from being walked halfway down an NYC block.
Edited by Epaulet - 5/19/16 at 7:56am