I’ll be travelling to Rome this summer and have a bit of a shopping list. I’m thinking with the USD/Euro rate it will be a good opportunity to save some money. Overall, I’m flexible on price point and more focused on good value.
Here is the list:
- Charcoal grey suit (will be worn to interviews / in the office)
- Dress shirts, white and blue (office)
- Brown captoe oxfords with a matching belt
- Leather jacket (moto style)
- Leather messenger bag / brief case
Any recommended stores in Rome would be greatly appreciated!