Wings + Horns FW12 Tartan Dark Green Parka
Will Ship To: Anywhere
Dope subtle tartan check parka, tagged L fits slim so will work for M or slim L (duh). check the funnel hood.
Brushed texture, almost sueded but it's 100% poly so it wears well. still looks almost the same as when it was new.
when w+h didn't suck. 3 season wear spring fall winter for the dopeness. fw-many years ago
it's held up amazingly well + will continue to, super high quality synthetic brushed poly, sexy zipper/zipper tape. would keep and never let go if this fit.
scroll through all the pics, there's product shots at the end that better show the subtle tonal pattern
wants/"trades" list (will add money when appropriate) - PMs welcome:
- EG vans slip ons ss16 moonrock (grey) size 9
- Nike x Acronym Lunar Force 1 black size 9.5
- Nike Magista Wolf Grey 9.5 or 10
- Nike Sock Dart Grey 9 or 10
- CP Company Shetland Wool Parka 50-52 (selling a 54 in my listings)
- Acronym J46-S RAF Green M or L
- Grail-level black or dark olive long parka, fishtail-style or similar, to fit L or v. slim XL
- Black boots, pref command sole or able to have a commando sole or similar added on. Contrast midsole OK, to fit US9-9.5/EU 42 ie Visvim 73, Ann D, Trickers, Grenson, etc surprise me
- Margaret Howell (FW15 woolen serge in particular, FW15 glen check OK, other variations are cool too) or Eidos Napoli Chesterfield-Style Coat to fit L/slim XL. Prefer something grey or grey-based/textured in most cases.
- wool garbadine or other wool pants to fit 33-34 with v. roomy thighs in navy, grey or black
- loose/tapered tech pants to fit 33-34 in beige, mid to dark grey, or black
- Schneider Merino camel/black 5/6
- Acne Charles/Charlie 46-50
- Geller FW15 brick bomber (52/54) or ss16 washed bomber (52/54)
Edited by leeba - 5/2/16 at 4:58pm