CP Company $1.2K Shetland *drop* Wool Bonded Fishtail Parka (weatherproof!)
Will Ship To: Anywhere
grail-level fishtail, probably a size too big for me which is disappointing since I've wanted this for a while.
Labeled size 54 will work for an XL or a taller L-XL.
quality is robust (super dope wool outer + technical fully taped interior makes for the perfect steezed out weatherproof parka - ie it's snowproof/rainproof/etc) and I would not sell if this fit.
dope shapeable hood, hardware is solid/shiny and nice and this isn't excessively heavyweight or dumb thick so it's pretty wearable in various conditions and keeps a nice silhouette - especially from the back. this will work with almost anything - ie nikes/loose tapered trousers or straighter trousers + black boots.
Will shoot own pictures at a later date, but gentry pictures are accurate in terms of color. Also have fit pics at 5'10 180 that show this isn't quite as big as you'd imagine - just slightly too big for me.
Willing to trade for a 50 or 52, or for a dope parka in black, grey, or a dark shade of green (army green/dark olive)
wants/"trades" list (will add money when appropriate) - PMs welcome:
- EG vans slip ons ss16 moonrock (grey) size 9
- Nike x Acronym Lunar Force 1 black size 9.5
- Nike Magista Wolf Grey 9.5 or 10
- Nike Sock Dart Grey 9 or 10
- CP Company Shetland Wool Parka 50-52 (selling a 54 in my listings)
- Acronym J46-S RAF Green M or L
- Grail-level black or dark olive long parka, fishtail-style or similar, to fit L or v. slim XL
- Black boots, pref command sole or able to have a commando sole or similar added on. Contrast midsole OK, to fit US9-9.5/EU 42 ie Visvim 73, Ann D, Trickers, Grenson, etc surprise me
- Margaret Howell (FW15 woolen serge in particular, FW15 glen check OK, other variations are cool too) or Eidos Napoli Chesterfield-Style Coat to fit L/slim XL. Prefer something grey or grey-based/textured in most cases.
- wool garbadine or other wool pants to fit 33-34 with v. roomy thighs in navy, grey or black
- loose/tapered tech pants to fit 33-34 in beige, mid to dark grey, or black
- Schneider Merino camel/black 5/6
- Acne Charles/Charlie 46-50
- Geller FW15 brick bomber (52/54) or ss16 washed bomber (52/54), if 54 exists
Edited by leeba - 7/3/16 at 6:24pm