or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Can anyone ID these stretch skinny jeans?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Can anyone ID these stretch skinny jeans?

post #1 of 7
Thread Starter 
Can anyone ID these jeans? Been trying to figure out what they are for quite a while.

They're a blue stretch skinny jean that have been overdyed so you get a contrast at the hem when they're turned up.

The guy wearing them usually wears denim from Acne, A.P.C. and Margiela but I'm pretty sure it's non of those. He also wears Japanese brands like Undercover so I was wondering if they could be by a Japanese label.

Anyone recognise them or know of any that are real similar?

Thanks!






post #2 of 7
Ask someone on the Radiohead forum since 'the guy' you're referencing is Thom Yorke

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
post #3 of 7
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaseousclay View Post

Ask someone on the Radiohead forum since 'the guy' you're referencing is Thom Yorke

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Thanks, I know who it is. I just figured I'd have more chance of finding an answer here as you guys are the fashion and denim experts smile.gif
post #4 of 7

The color is really hard to make out, but my guess is either Margiela, and @RegisDB9 might be able to help with this, since he knows all the Margiela stuff, or Kohzo.  That green tint remnds me of a lot of the stuff that Kohzo has done: http://kohzo.ch/

post #5 of 7
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

The color is really hard to make out, but my guess is either Margiela, and @RegisDB9
 might be able to help with this, since he knows all the Margiela stuff, or Kohzo.  That green tint remnds me of a lot of the stuff that Kohzo has done: http://kohzo.ch/

Thanks for your help! Yes the colour is hard to make out, so therefore its hard to know what to search for exactly! Haha! That's why I attached quite a few pictures. I thought they might be Margiela myself but they look a little short as all Margiela jeans tend to come in a 34 leg and he's quite a short guy so I thought they'd look longer on him even with the turn up. Of course it's possible he's had them shortened!

These pictures were taken in January 2013, so they will most likely be from a AW12 or SS13 collection if that helps anyone identify them.

Thanks again for the help, I appreciate it.
post #6 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by drtchock View Post


Thanks for your help! Yes the colour is hard to make out, so therefore its hard to know what to search for exactly! Haha! That's why I attached quite a few pictures. I thought they might be Margiela myself but they look a little short as all Margiela jeans tend to come in a 34 leg and he's quite a short guy so I thought they'd look longer on him even with the turn up. Of course it's possible he's had them shortened!

These pictures were taken in January 2013, so they will most likely be from a AW12 or SS13 collection if that helps anyone identify them.

Thanks again for the help, I appreciate it.

Well, I remember that Margiela did this jacket for FW12:

 

So chances are good that those jeans are Margiela.

post #7 of 7
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

Well, I remember that Margiela did this jacket for FW12:



So chances are good that those jeans are Margiela.

Yeah it's definitely a possibility! Thank you.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Can anyone ID these stretch skinny jeans?