Thank you for your purchase! We hope they will serve you well! :D :D :D
MILER Menswear - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 3
We have a great news for you! Summer chino in very light and classic colors are joining our Miler Menswear collection at ShopMiler.com. Have a look :D
MILER chino facts
1. 98% cotton + 2% elastane for comfort of wear. The fabric weight is rather light to make it convenient for the summer.
2. modern cut - enough space for thighs and narrow at the openings
3. corozo buttons
4. patterned interlinings
5. three buttons for stability
6. length adjustment included in the price
Available in preorder
Preorder is something that we had really good experience with our Polish customers. The way it works is very simple. Until April 26th we are collecting orders for chinos at a reduced price - 67 instead of 74 EUR and even more if you buy three pairs. After we have collected all the orders, we submit the order to our stitching house and ship the trousers within three weeks.
Interested? To see our chino in detail click here :)
Today we started our Spring Surprises Week! New discount everyday! ;)
Have a look at the new models of MILER Menswear shirts we will soon release! :D After the "All Time Classics" collection that is constantly available, we decided to take more progressive approach and come up with shirts that have a little twist. There will be a denim shirt with a wide-spread collar, two prints - floral and ornamental - and two linen shirts with concealed BD collars. The shirts will be available for online purchase next week. The linens are very limited in numbers so if you are interested, it is highly recommended to go ahead and purchase them as soon as they become available :)
What do you think of the new shirts? Are there any shirts that you think are missing in our shirt portfolio?
BTW today our flat caps are available with 30% discount! Check our online store for details: http://shopmiler.com/en_GB/category/accessories-flat-caps
Edited by MILER Menswear - 4/30/16 at 8:49am
Hello! We are back after little break with a lot of new content! :)
First of all, Carmina!
Carmina Shoemaker are definitely one of the most beautiful shoes available. Just look at them! :D We've got four different models:
Black captoe oxfords and black wholecuts on Rain last - squared off-toe and regular fitting both in the instep and toe area:
And brown derby on Forest last - rounded toe, regular instep and more room across the forepart:
We also got new shirt models (sneak peek few post ago) and we are going to introduce them tomorrow! Stay tuned! :D
As we said earlier - today we are introducing new MILER shirts!
1. Linen pink and grey - we decided to try hidden-button-down collar for these ones because we feel that it fits Summer atmosphere perfectly! What do you think about that collar?
2. Printed cotton - this is something we wanted to do for a long, long time. Floral pattern as a perfect tieless option for casual Sunday walks; navy one for evening casual occasions ;)
3. Denim - well, does it need an explanation? Denim fabric, cutaway collar, timeless design - this is our jeans shirt!
What do you think about them? Should they end in our regular collection? ;)